Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I wonder how many of you secretly regret voting in j.biden.
    So you wonder how many here wish they voted for Trump ? Hope this question doesn't keep you up at night
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      So you wonder how many here wish they voted for Trump ? Hope this question doesn't keep you up at night
      I for one sleep much better now that good ol sleepy joe is at the helm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        What is that even supposed to mean?
        I know right? I mean, we all know he wasn't legitimately voted into office, so how can we regret something that did not happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          I for one sleep much better now that good ol sleepy joe is at the helm.
          art suspects you are a Russian bot. wait, the Russians are Trump fans. Not sure what to make of this.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

art suspects you are a Russian bot. wait, the Russians are Trump fans. Not sure what to make of this.
            delaware bot
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              delaware bot
              I saw them back in 2010...great show
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

no. the question I asked was sincere. I wondered if there are any honest-with-themselves rj'ers in here. people who in-secret, honestly regret giving joe one of those record setting 82,000,000 votes. you obviously voted biden and seem to be happy with his work to date. tell me, in 6 months and 75 executive orders later, I'd like to learn about good things joe has done for America.

Comment

no. the question I asked was sincere. I wondered if there are any honest-with-themselves rj'ers in here. people who in-secret, honestly regret giving joe one of those record setting 82,000,000 votes. you obviously voted biden and seem to be happy with his work to date. tell me, in 6 months and 75 executive orders later, I'd like to learn about good things joe has done for America.
                  The Dow was approximately 30,900 on Inauguration Day. It closed today about 4,000 points higher. I have it on good authority from the Former President Trump that the president is solely responsible for all upward movement in the stock market while simultaneously having nothing to do with downward movement in the stock market. Therefore, he has done great things.

Also, while I loathe whataboutism, it is completely appropriate here. You want to know what good things he has done? He has succeeded in not being Trump for six consecutive months. That's enough for me.

Comment

I did vote for Biden. and I'll answer your sincere question. I have mixed feelings about what Joe Biden has done. I think his recent antitrust stance and withdrawal from Afghanistan are very promising developments. I don't for a second think that Trump would do a better job, or regret voting for Biden. Having a deranged narcissist who only cares about himself as president is not something I really want. I'll leave it for others to tell you about the good Biden has done for America. And you can tell us about the good Trump did and why you think we should have voted for him.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Quite a few of his executive orders had to fix the mistakes his predecessor made in 4 years with his EOs.

Comment

• I am thankful, every day, that Biden decisively won out over that wannabe fascist. To this very minute trump is still working against america's best interest, still claiming he won, and he will be re-installed. The child tax credit that was passed, this alone will cut child poverty and hunger by more than half. We came close to losing our democracy and I would think you will not see any sane person on these boards saying they wished they had voted trump.

Comment

• I loved how former guy released a statement (predictably) denying his coup attempt and trying (predictably) to badmouth Nancy Pelosi, in which he claimed that "And I was the one who got respect for our Country again, not like now when the leaders of the entire World are laughing at us. They didn’t laugh when I was there!"

I just got through checking out multiple videos of foreign leaders laughing at former guy as well as the crowd at a United Nations speech laughing at him. Nice try, loser. We are rebuilding our global image after four years of embarrassment, grift, and sucking up to despots.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I wonder how many of you secretly regret voting in j.biden.
                            Regret? Man, I'm partying every day that Sleepy Joe is in office, Todd Gack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              I loved how former guy released a statement (predictably) denying his coup attempt and trying (predictably) to badmouth Nancy Pelosi, in which he claimed that "And I was the one who got respect for our Country again, not like now when the leaders of the entire World are laughing at us. They didn’t laugh when I was there!"

I just got through checking out multiple videos of foreign leaders laughing at former guy as well as the crowd at a United Nations speech laughing at him. Nice try, loser. We are rebuilding our global image after four years of embarrassment, grift, and sucking up to despots.
                              Pretty much anything he accuses someone else of is something that he himself is insecure and feeling weak about. He is not a big enough man to live with his weaknesses, so he projects them onto others.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Regret? Man, I'm partying every day that Sleepy Joe is in office, Todd Gack.
                                With those 1998 pics Ken keeps sending you, how could you not party?
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X