No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's really the gift that keeps on giving to the Dems. Still the GOP frontrunner, he had dinner this past week with Kanye West, who after his recent anti-semitic tweets was dropped by dozens of sponsors, and Nick Fuentes, a noted white supremacist and Holocaust denier. Great start to his campaign! Keep it up! Maybe next he'll attend a Klan rally!

Comment

• Here's the big announcement that Trump has been teasing his followers about:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trump's Christmas grift to his supporters.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Trump's latest scam. It amazes me that his supporters don't see things like this as a pathetic money grab.

Comment

• I decided to buy one and I have to admit I’m pleasantly surprised with it:

385851A0-3D79-41B2-98C1-5A65B2EAC123.jpg

Comment

• <p>
              I&#39;m sure everyone has seen/heard James Austin Johnson&#39;s Trump on SNL, and it is amazing, despite how much he does not look like Trump, how great it is. But hereing him to Trump without the visual is uncanny. It sounds exactly like him. This guy is on Mt. Rushmore for impressionists. His Louis CK is crazy good too. His Dylan is great too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBdnqgf374</p>

Comment

• Shameful:

On Nov. 30, 2020, Sean Hannity hosted Sidney Powell on his prime-time Fox News program. As she had in many other interviews around that time — on Fox and elsewhere in right-wing media — Ms. Powell, a former federal prosecutor, spun wild conspiracy theories about what she said was “corruption all across the country, in countless districts,” in a plot to steal re-election from the president, Donald J. Trump.

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Ms. Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.”

Mr. Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistle-blowers who could prove this fraud?

Did Mr. Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Mr. Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing on Wednesday. The hearing was called to address several issues that need to be resolved before the case heads for a jury trial, which the judge has scheduled to begin in April.

Mr. Hannity’s disclosure — along with others that emerged from court on Wednesday about what Fox News executives and hosts really believed as their network became one of the loudest megaphones for lies about the 2020 election — is among the strongest evidence yet to emerge publicly that some Fox employees knew that what they were broadcasting was false.

Comment

Working...
                X