No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Former Guy’s latest election debacle has seen the “Red Wave” virtually disappear, and his latest casualty is Kari Lake in Arizona, who was once being floated as a ‘24 VP candidate. Good luck with that, loser!

Comment

• I am surprised no one brought up that former guy officially announced he is running again. I've moved from dread of that announcement to tentative glee, as it seems like many of his sycophants have cautiously moved away from him, especially since his clout is clearing waning in light of the 2022 election results. DeSantis has remained careful in retaliating against Trump, who clearly and rightly sees him as his greatest threat. He has begun the campaign of trying to minimize and belittle him, but I don't think it will work. Seeing the rising star outshine the delusional wannabe autocrat would be fun, if it wasn't for who that star happened to be. I guess the dream is they attack each other so viciously, splitting the radical vote that a moderate could win, but I don't see that happening. It is long off and a lot can happen, but I've never been so sure so far out that a challenger was going to win their party's nominaiton as I am about DeSantis getting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          I am surprised no one brought up that former guy officially announced he is running again. I've moved from dread of that announcement to tentative glee, as it seems like many of his sycophants have cautiously moved away from him, especially since his clout is clearing waning in light of the 2022 election results. DeSantis has remained careful in retaliating against Trump, who clearly and rightly sees him as his greatest threat. He has begun the campaign of trying to minimize and belittle him, but I don't think it will work. Seeing the rising star outshine the delusional wannabe autocrat would be fun, if it wasn't for who that star happened to be. I guess the dream is they attack each other so viciously, splitting the radical vote that a moderate could win, but I don't see that happening. It is long off and a lot can happen, but I've never been so sure so far out that a challenger was going to win their party's nominaiton as I am about DeSantis getting it.
          This would be nice in theory to pave the way for a more moderate republican, but I doubt any republican can win the general election without the "far-right" vote in their corner. My father thinks Trump declared his nomination solely to stall the efforts of the people who are currently building criminal cases against him.

Comment

• I was hoping I was just imagining it. Just go away, you orange piece of shit.

Comment

• this fuckin' guy...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• This is how the NY Post (a Murdoch owned right-leaning tabloid) covered it:

[/URL]

Comment

• any shot trump runs 3rd party? that would be delightful.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    any shot trump runs 3rd party? that would be delightful.
                    Why would he do that when he can win the Republican nomination?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      Why would he do that when he can win the Republican nomination?
                      He can, but I don't think he will. He still has a lot of supporters, but enough have gotten tired of his routine that I think DeSantis will be able to rally his base better than he can at this point. Then again, I have underestimated the orange autocrat aspirer before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        He can, but I don't think he will. He still has a lot of supporters, but enough have gotten tired of his routine that I think DeSantis will be able to rally his base better than he can at this point. Then again, I have underestimated the orange autocrat aspirer before.
                        I wonder what % of Trump's voting base knows what sanctimonious means, and what the predicate "de" does to a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          I wonder what % of Trump's voting base knows what sanctimonious means, and what the predicate "de" does to a word.

Unpossible
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• And now he's back on Twitter again after Elon Musk reinstated his account.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              And now he's back on Twitter again after Elon Musk reinstated his account.
                              And there goes my twitter sobriety.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X