Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that guy!
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
      China doesn't take too long to say fuck you to Trump's people:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1213458.shtml
      China has decided to sanction 28 persons who have seriously violated China's sovereignty and who have been mainly responsible for such U.S. moves on China-related issues. They include Michael R. Pompeo, Peter K. Navarro, Robert C. O'Brien, David R. Stilwell, Matthew Pottinger, Alex M. Azar II, Keith J. Krach, and Kelly D. K. Craft of the Trump administration as well as John R. Bolton and Stephen K. Bannon. These individuals and their immediate family members are prohibited from entering the mainland, Hong Kong and Macao of China. They and companies and institutions associated with them are also restricted from doing business with China.

That last part is going to make it hard to find a big corporate job...
      For some reason, i find this to be hilarious. Maybe, i'm just giddy because we have a new president.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        For some reason, i find this to be hilarious. Maybe, i'm just giddy because we have a new president.
        Trump revoked his rule (pretty much the same one that Obama had before him) barring lobbying by former officials which should help those poor folks in their job searches.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Trump revoked his rule (pretty much the same one that Obama had before him) barring lobbying by former officials which should help those poor folks in their job searches.
          "Drain the Swamp!!! -- unless we're a part of it, then keep it nice and filled, thank you!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I agree. His tweets were like meth--you knew you shouldn't read them, but it was hard to stop. It would have been fun to hate read his melt down, but it was for the greater good for our country that his noxious lies and fury did not have such a large forum. We have seen the results of them. Not everyone gets they are the rantings of a pathetic loser with no mooring in reality. I get the arguments for not censuring him, but ultimately, I think curbing his campaign of disinformation and instigation of violence was the right thing for those companies to do, and were really long overdue.
            I heard somewhere, and I'm sorry if it's been said before, that when Trump was banned from Twitter the misinformation on Twitter was down 70%. I don't have a link to back that up, I think I heard it on TV, but if it's actually true that is staggering.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              I heard somewhere, and I'm sorry if it's been said before, that when Trump was banned from Twitter the misinformation on Twitter was down 70%. I don't have a link to back that up, I think I heard it on TV, but if it's actually true that is staggering.
              How do you measure misinformation in such a quantitative way?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                How do you measure misinformation in such a quantitative way?
                By my calculations, 100% of Trump posts were misinformation.

Trump's tweets comprised 70% of all tweets on Twitter.

Thus, removing Trump results in a 70% decrease in misinformation.

Comment

Close, but it's restricted to lies about election fraud and not all lies (although it does seem like every lie on earth flows from this guy). 73% drop. Some other factors at the following link:

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Close, but it's restricted to lies about election fraud and not all lies (although it does seem like every lie on earth flows from this guy). 73% drop. Some other factors at the following link:

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...1800211_1.html
                    Thank you. It was specific to election misinformation. That makes more sense, still a very large number.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Close, but it's restricted to lies about election fraud and not all lies (although it does seem like every lie on earth flows from this guy). 73% drop.
                      I'm pretty sure Becky's friends aren't truly as awesome as she has been presenting them to be, nor are their times together all that crazy.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        I'm pretty sure Becky's friends aren't truly as awesome as she has been presenting them to be, nor are their times together all that crazy.
                        *Karen's
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I disagree

Comment

There was NO national rollout plan of the vaccine. And when Biden's team asked to begin work during the transition, they were stonewalled. Now we know why -- because if it came out that he was doing nothing and didn't care, maybe even his sheep would abandon him. Because he checked out after his election loss and concentrated whatever energy he had on the Big Lie.

Why this clown wanted to remain president is beyond me.

The dereliction of duty that will come out, now that there is no fear of retribution, is going to be horrifying:

"Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.

The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said."
                            Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Why this clown wanted to remain president is beyond me.
                              Because of the money that he was raising from all the rubes who were still donating to him.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                Because of the money that he was raising from all the rubes who were still donating to him.
                                Now they will pay good money to attend his rallies, so there's that.

Comment

Working...
                                X