Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1282

Thread: Covid Vaccine thread

what is not fully vaccinated, are we no longer counting unvaccinated and now saying not fully vaccinated? I still think it's a representation of the population. most ppl have 1 or 2 shots, so they will represent the greater number of positive tests. so this whole time the unvaccinated were really only partially vaccinated but were counted as unvaccinated?

I also had a potential revelation. I had Bells Palsy when I was 30. I was eating cheeze-its one day and noticed I couldn't spit the way I normally do. it was concerning. one side of my face was sort of frozen. this lasted about 2 weeks I think. sounds like something out of the movie Johnny Dangerously: go ahead and do the operation, it'll be good to see him spit normal again.

if you get Bell's Palsy, you only get it once because your immune system will keep it in check after it flares up and goes away. it's much better to get it when you are younger and have a stronger immune system. if you get it when you are older it can be pretty bad with half your face entirely frozen. they are trying to say, when you get vaccinated it can bring it out because your body is busy and not able to keep it in check. but I don't see Bell's Palsy as a big deal. and then it occurred to me, I think that was one of the few years I got a flu vaccine. oh well I don't remember. OTHO they say ppl that have had Bell's Palsy potentially have a higher incidence of Parkinsonís Disease, but I would be very skeptical about that. I think everyone has the herpes virus that causes Bell's Palsy.

I feel like playing a game with Ken called 'can you spot the misinformation in nullnor's post'.

Quote Originally Posted by nullnor View Post
    I feel like playing a game with Ken called 'can you spot the misinformation in nullnor's post'.
    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    It seems Rand Paul liked to play the spread misinformation game. He came right out and told UofL med students that spreading misinformation to gain a competitive advantage is a great tactic: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...jb7?li=BBnbfcL

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    that's not really true. no matter what one does, you have to play the game. we are always playing the game. life is a game in itself. games theory, it's equations show up in the most unexpected places. but no matter how much you want to quit, you never can. you just can't change the rules as you go along, no matter how much you want to. you have to give everyone their equal chance.

I give you a lot of credit. and I think you are a very smart person. and I want to help you. I don't know if you have ppl that fall into this category, but even a paper in 2014 by the CEO of BioNTech mRNA-based therapeutics ó developing a new class of drugs https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd4278#Sec11
    the current data do not indicate that there is any induction of immunogenicity against IVT mRNA itself. However, mounting evidence suggests that patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and other autoimmune diseases can develop anti-self RNA autoantibodies that have a role in the induction and progression of autoimmunity187. Thus, under certain circumstances, such as long-term repetitive systemic application of mRNAs, anti-RNA antibodies may potentially form and mediate immune pathology. One might consider screening mRNA sequences to avoid conformations that are prone to inducing mRNA-specific antibodies188. Clinical monitoring of autoimmune phenomena and laboratory tests for antinuclear antibodies are therefore advised.
    if I had information that could potentially help ppl and I withheld it I would not be able to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    It seems Rand Paul liked to play the spread misinformation game. He came right out and told UofL med students that spreading misinformation to gain a competitive advantage is a great tactic: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...jb7?li=BBnbfcL
    it's called turning into a troll. when you throw up your arms and say fuck it. because ppl won't meet you. it can always get worse. and it really pains me to ally with ppl like rand paul. I mean wtf has this world come to.

did you know when it 5 degrees out with a wind chill of -15, when you wrap yourself in a blanket, the cats look at you like rookies watching Gordie Howe wrap tape around his hockey stick.

honest to god when you quote war game like that, dude that's like my favorite quote of all time. we're cool man, i'm sorry.

I gotta go find my cat before she gets frostbite in her ears. peace

I found her in the abandoned house next door. cats don't like it when you fetch them in their 'secret' hiding spot. but when it's so cold out I make exceptions. I didn't know they could still hide in the house anymore.

I find communicating with cats easier than humans. but it is still based on the same principles. it takes will, effort, trust, and determination.