Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1282

Thread: Covid Vaccine thread

Quote Originally Posted by nullnor View Post
    I never understood how my people, who lived their entire lives weary of big agriculture, who only shopped at Whole Foods. or never let their kids eat sugar or processed meat. or Red Dye #2 in candy. who know, our easy environment is polluting us and causing cancer. suddenly lined up for an experimental vaccine that was never going to stop transmission for a disease that mostly affected people with 4 or more comorbidities. and then voluntarily offered their children up also, even though they were at minimal risk and this was a non-sterilizing vaccine. to allow the total shut down of society over their fears, yet put total trust in the very institutions, where we as intellectuals have been calling out our entire lives.
    Stop spreading misinformation. The vast majority of those hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated. This isn't hard. Stop with the garbage posts like this one that suggest that vaccinations are not needed. If you just have the desire to spread garbage like this go outside and yell it instead.

If these charts don't tell the story, nothing will. From yesterday's NY Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/11/b...accinated.html

The NCAA is now considering unvaccinated athletes who have had COVID in the last 90 days in the same class as fully vaccinated athletes.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    The NCAA is now considering unvaccinated athletes who have had COVID in the last 90 days in the same class as fully vaccinated athletes.
    Gotta keep that cash cow alive somehow (even if parts of it actually die)
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

every time I post I have to break out an old internet explorer.

if you think you can survive w/o the red states, you are sorely mistaken. outside of the psychological things, the physical ones are gas, energy, meat. you are embarking on a future that cannot survive.

if you think you can survive w/o the red states, you are sorely mistaken. outside of the psychological things, the physical ones are gas, energy, meat. you are embarking on a future that cannot survive.
    Who is "you"?

Meh. While I think a dissolution of our country's union would be an unmitigated disaster, trade would continue - even in a worst case scenario, it wouldn't be with each other, but still with major trade partners like Canada.

Journeyman
    SCOTUS blocks large employer vaccine mandate 6-3 with all the usual suspects voting against in an unsigned opinion.
    I think the tragedy is that we have a Congress with a Senate that has a minority of misguided senators who will use the filibuster to keep the majority of people from even voting. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    SCOTUS blocks large employer vaccine mandate 6-3 with all the usual suspects voting against in an unsigned opinion.
    But did stay the block to the CMS vaccine mandate for health care workers in medical facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding, 5-4. So health care workers that work in facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding must be vaccinated.