Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Maybe he'll pick up the rest in the free samples later though.
    Free pizza does add additional immunity, right?
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Free pizza does add additional immunity, right?
      Ask your QB - that may be part of his holistic regimen.

Comment

Maybe he'll pick up the rest in the free samples later though.
        The free sample game at Costco is dirty business though. Nothing breaks down civil society like a new free sample coming out at Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          Ask your QB - that may be part of his holistic regimen.
          I'd be much more in favor of it if true. Very much in favor if it included beer.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Lots of mention of boosters. Are you guys getting the same booster as your original vaccination or different?
            I got the same (Moderna).

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              I got the same (Moderna).
              Same same.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Receive a vaccine, get a 12 gallon jug of ketchup free!
                https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...ienna-rcna5272

Maybe not 12 gallons but you do get jugs with this promo.
                Last edited by fuhrdog; 11-12-2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Mrs Mag and I both got the Pfizer booster (same as the originals). I also got the flu shot at the same time. The following day I felt a little sluggish and the booster arm was tender for a few days.

Comment

• I got the Pfizer booster on Thursday late afternoon, felt like ass all day Friday, felt somewhat better Saturday, but then a final time of a bad headache and overall soreness which dissipated by 72 hours after the booster. Worse than round 2 for me.

Did Pfizer all 3 times (3/24, 4/14, 11/11)

Comment

• I got the Moderna booster last Wednesday, felt fine for 2 days, then Friday night I felt like someone put my head in a vice, and I've had a cold since. Not sure if that was booster related since I had no ill-effects from the initial shots, but it certainly could've been.

Comment

• Got my flu shot over the weekend. They had a cancelation for a pfizer booster so they offered it to me, but I'm headed to Hawaii on Friday and didn't want to mess with any possible side effects. I'll get it when I get back.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Got my booster today and the tech aspirated the shot. He said he had never done this before but knew how to do it. It didnt feel much different than the 1st 2 shots, altho it took slightly longer. It's only been 5 hours but so far no problems.

All 3 shots have been Moderna.

Comment

• My 64 year old sister has not been vaccinated has come down with covid and pneumonia. I love her so it is hard for me to have the attitude of serves you right or should have listened or other angry negative thoughts.

As yet she is not hospitalized. Her symptomes actually are very close to what I experienced last year. I am hoping and praying for a fast recovery for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                              My 64 year old sister has not been vaccinated has come down with covid and pneumonia. I love her so it is hard for me to have the attitude of serves you right or should have listened or other angry negative thoughts.

As yet she is not hospitalized. Her symptomes actually are very close to what I experienced last year. I am hoping and praying for a fast recovery for her.
                              Sorry to hear that. I'm not in the "serves you right" camp either with anyone, more along the lines of frustration and disappointment.

You say her symptoms are close to yours, you had pneumonia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                My 64 year old sister has not been vaccinated has come down with covid and pneumonia. I love her so it is hard for me to have the attitude of serves you right or should have listened or other angry negative thoughts.

Damn, man. Sorry to hear.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X