No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like the guy that guarded the rainbow bridge in Thor. only to realize i was wrong. that guy was cool. and powerful. Heimdall the Gatekeeper. stubborn, loyal.

btw you are wrong about saying courage, or whatever you said was the best quality. in the desert, in WW2, the English defeated Rommel by enlisting soldiers that were so stubborn and unconventional that it was like adopting wolves. i can't find the article. the pictures are great.

Comment

• fuck Biden, he's always been an idiot with a strong opinion with diarrhea of the mouth, who has never been right about any domestic or foreign policy decision he's ever supported. he was picked for Obama. like most vice presidents i suppose. vaccine mandates, like when he uttered off camera about healthcare, this is a big fucking deal, and Barrack shuddered.

why the fuck would you promise some small federal student loan forgiveness for everyone, and than say, it's not doable.

i am especially unhappy with paying people to have children. which is a trap because it's temporary. or instead of attacking the real problem of inequality. but it is better than the status quo or alternative. republican politicians are cunts. and a lot worse.

maybe it's just me. what's it like to feel like you are the biggest wise ass in the world, yet you live in a Motorhome, pissing in oil cans thinking you are smarter than everyone else. i deserve major comeuppance. it's a tribute to the country that it can make a loser like myself feel like i am empowered, when i am really just some piece of shit who doesn't deserve a place to spout my bullshit.

Comment

• Bernie Brewer, cardboardbox, Pogues, are these people still alive.

Comment

• the French foreign legion, it doesn't make sense. here you got a bunch of criminals that don't follow any rules, but that was their special forces. and let me tell you, the French are fucking stubborn bastards. if you have ever played a zombie video game in France, those guys hang you the first chance they get when you show any sign of non-conformity. i had use google translator just to communicate. and let me tell you that shit don't always work.

i learned a few things though. French women have bad retro style hair. which is funny. they have dark beady eyes, yet still a happy Asian thing going on. but they are passionate about everything. every social issue. i got a few laughs about comments like that. before i got banned. the French are fucking stubborn. and they love their language. and i don't blame them. and that's a fucked up country. god bless them.

and they have nothing to teach our special forces

Comment

• no i was never in the military. i avoided it my entire life. some how. born in 1968 in a military hospital and adopted before abortion was legal. i shouldn't even be here. i constantly intercepted military school brochures growing up. and smoked a lot of marijuana. was it my destiny. it sure was. and i avoided it.

because it's bullshit. they don't support you. you get sick from agent orange the military says fuck you. you get injured they say it's your own fault.

yet there is some kind of romantic embrace to fucking yourself up fighting other peoples wars. which i avoided my entire life. even if it was my destiny. i'll never see a penny from having my life fucked up or even being allowed to be born in 1968. no i am not a veteran. i don't count. i am not even a statistic.

Comment

• how did Trump ever survive military school. and he obviously learned nothing from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                it has some antiviral properties at higher, perhaps unsafe doses. it is a so-called wonder drug, up their with penicillin maybe. it won a Nobel prize. than again, it almost seems like everything can be potentially used as the next snake oil cure. seriously, every day someone is publishing a new thing about a new cure. and they might not always be wrong. but it's the wild west.

but when you refer to something that has antiviral properties as a horse de-wormer, or citing vaccine fears of microchips, it's disingenuous. it's hyperbole. WHAT THE FUCK. the media has truly controlled the flow of information out of fear people are too stupid. and that would be fine if it were accurate. first masks were ok than they weren't or vis versa. than it was vaccinated back to normal, than not.

i have to wonder, maybe every politician owns stock in vaccine companies. what do they care, they make their money either way.

so a big fuck you to everyone. i still love you though. i wish everyone good fortune. this is what our country has devolved into. even in europe they take natural immunity into account, but not in America, because we are too stupid to sort it out. and we are.

you can't vaccinate your way out of this. you can't control the flow of correct or wrong information, any attempt of control makes it worse.

there's only one argument to be vaccinated. and that is for the people that can't be vaccinated. kids under 12, people who's immune system are compromised. at this rate you guys are going to be taking booster shots for the rest of your lives living in fear and backing yourselves into a corner. relying on big pharma to give you your next fix.
                On Ivermectin, there's confusion. The antiviral drug for humans is not being prescribed to humans because it isn't approved by the FDA as a treatment for Covid. Only rich folks like Joe Rogan can get a doctor's prescription for the human form. The vast majority of people taking Ivermectin are taking the horse de-wormer of the same name. So the media isn't lying, it's just a nuanced issue.

You already seem to understand the point of the vaccine being to prevent hospitalization, which it seems to be very effective at doing. I struggle with your anti-vax stance too. I wish there was more of a focus on "long-Covid". I honestly think the prospect of living with long term physical disabilities would convince more folks to get vaccinated rather than the life or death argument.

It's easier for me to trust the intentions of my health care system because they've never profiteered off my life. But I understand your inclination to view the vaccine and upcoming neverending booster shots as profiteering. That's your lived experience and I can only say that this is a global disease, and despite American health care proving itself to value profits over public health, my experience is different. I hope you remain open to getting the vaccine some day. Both paths include some risk, some personal resignation of personhood to be included in some large scale vaccine passport system. The vaccine passports just started here, for all public businesses, with huge fines for non-enforcers. I'm happy to see it. I hope it's only temporary. Like one more year for the last 15-20% to get the damn vaccine. Restrictions seem to be the biggest driver of vaccine turnout, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I hope you're doing okay, Nully. Not sure where those posters you mentioned went. I also miss them, and Fresno Bob, and I really miss nots.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• or dear. i could be wrong but there is no difference in the drug except dosage and interval of use. there is no special difference that rich people are getting. whatever the dosage is, for example you get the 10mg pill at tractor supply, and the human usage is 2mg every 4 hours but the horse dosage is 10mg. you cut the pill into 1/5th and take it over a 20 hour period.

i admit, this is asking a lot from the average american. for example, back in the day when AW restaurants came out with a 3rd pound burger to compete with mcdonalds quarter pounder, it failed miserably because people thought 4 was bigger than 3. and AW stopped the promotion out of fear of insulting the average americans lack of fraction knowledge.

interestingly, if you buy frozen burgers nowadays, they are in 3rds.

so either i am right. or you are, or maybe you are trusting your own system too much. admittingly understanding that medicine is the same. they don't compound molecules differently, just different doses.

it can be a bitch though. and that's another issue, one size or dosage doesn't fit all. tell that to internal medicine. try to break up a really small pill for your cat like mirtazapine, and then accidentally kill her. when you probably shouldn't have given her it in the first place. and they knew it, and warned you anyways. but you demanded it as an off label to increase appetite even though she had a feeding tube and you still fucked up. and burst her dissecting aortic aneurism even though your cat was in extreme kidney failure and you should've put her to sleep before anyways. and she had complained vocally about being given the drug before.

that's the beauty of cats. it's like they can see the future. when a cat is about to die, it knows.

take this to an extreme example, fucking Asian medicine. herbal teas and shit. this is what happens when health care systems fail. people go back to nature and the source and fuck the system and take care of themselves.

it's not fun being and anarchist primitivist. most people don't even want to know what that means. back to nature baby. when you go into the woods to take a shit and scare the bears, and they come running out of the woods. heh

Comment

• i think i fucked up my math. lol maybe the FDA is right and it's not their fault. we should be blaming math teachers. i feel a night of the comet quote coming on. i wrote it all down but i think i misspelled it.

Comment

• i don't see what the problem is. we've already been conditioned to take pills. like a fucking night stand with 20 different bottles on it. paying people to come by to organize our 110 different pills we take a week in some orderly experiment of containers mon-sun.

what's on more pill going to do. they already have us by the balls.

Comment

• Comment

• this is where it's gets dicey. dissenters have already been censored. by the media. facebook, twitter banned virus origins than unbanned it, didn't advocate face masks, than did, than didn't. we brought it on ourselves in an attempt of control. because our lives are in disarray. and now we are like the poor. if we can control other people's lives we'll feel like we have some semblance of control over our own lives.

i have one question, has everything always been fucked up, or is this a new thing. can i get Vegas odds on this? hey you know what, if i can get the government to control everyone's lives, and i can pretend that i am supportive of the government, than i am in control of my own life, and everyone else's at the same time. it's a fucking win, win for everyone.

War of the Worlds. life without competition isn't life. your vaccines are going to fail miserably. you can't vaccinate a coronavirus on the fly. it's basic virology 101.

you have to be an idiot not to recognize a virus already well adapted to humans that escaped from a lab. we couldn't have been caught more red handed. yet, the cat totally out of the bag, and here we are still debating about it. relying on the same people to bail us out that fucked us.

at what point do you realize and admit, we are all out of our fucking minds. there is no neat and tidy place to put this. it's FUBAR.

Comment

• yeah a passport. than we can have people we can blame. even if it makes no difference

Comment

• i love you all. you know i do. i don't mind hearing what you have to say, but i know, you don't want to hear what i have to say. i can see it on the internet. i'm an outcast. i asked to have my account deleted. i am tired of being some kind of circus idiot.

look at it like i am some internet health threat, you might get infected my talking to me. it's ok, just delete me and put me out of my misery.

Comment

• i am just going to get more belligerent until you do it.

omg what's it like being alone. how can anyone not want them to support them. how can anyone not want likes. or want to call them up or bang on their RV. lol. what kind of person doesn't constantly want human contact. see now i am being a troll.

it's easy, delete. i fucked you. i drove away your customers than i bailed. but i contributed 100 bucks. that's all anyone cares about.

Comment

Working...
                                X