X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    You don't have to share my beliefs, everyone has the right to be wrong

Edit: I did say I can be arrogant at times
    To me, it's the exact same sentiment as "agree to disagree".

But you may disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      To me, it's the exact same sentiment as "agree to disagree".

That's your right
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I never meant vigilante justice. Sorry if it appeared that way.

By saying "execute that guy right away", I meant going through the legal process quickly and not going through some ridiculous bullshit trial that takes time and money.

No vigilante justice for me.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          not going through some ridiculous bullshit trial that takes time and money.
          Lmao, ok. Stupid ridiculous bullshit Constitution always getting in the way of us killing people as fast as possible! Ugh.

Edit: I mean, I guess this post was a little too snitty, but what you're calling bullshit is a right guaranteed to everyone in our country and exists both within the body of the Constitution as well as the 6th Amendment. Killing people without a trial is so, so far from what is right, good, decent, moral, or acceptable that it's hard for me to even begin to start to think about considering that it's remotely okay.
          Last edited by Bene Futuis; 06-17-2021, 03:55 PM.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Lmao, ok. Stupid ridiculous bullshit Constitution always getting in the way of us killing people as fast as possible! Ugh.

Edit: I mean, I guess this post was a little too snitty, but what you're calling bullshit is a right guaranteed to everyone in our country and exists both within the body of the Constitution as well as the 6th Amendment. Killing people without a trial is so, so far from what is right, good, decent, moral, or acceptable that it's hard for me to even begin to start to think about considering that it's remotely okay.
            The Castle Doctrine and Stand your Ground laws say--Hold my beer.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I've changed my mind on gain of function experiment. I've realized you can't stop it, or whether the benefits outweigh risks. it's like nuclear weapons, if someone is going to have them and you can't stop them, they've earned special status. they belong to a club. and all the perks that come with it. for example biosafety labs would have good safety. countries in the club would be allocated extra resources for safety improvements. and good club members will share or collaborate about what they are working on. making countries hide what they are doing makes it less safe. also, there's no reason why containment of dangerous viruses can't be 100% safe and infallible. and that is probably the most constructive course of action. researchers aren't going to like it, the extra scrutiny. it hasn't really turned into a massive protest like the no-nukes movement, and I hope it doesn't. movies like contagion and outbreak and 12 monkeys is science fiction.

and if you like to read about science, viruses, I have like 20 books but I've only read a couple. im still trying to read Viruses: More Friends Than Foes by Karin Moelling. I like the idea but it's dry reading. Pandemic by Sonia Shah was a great book. one thing about biology or virology is that unlike cosmology, every book is probably very different.

I wouldn't know but I heard the best books are on the Russian biosafety labs. the shit they were doing puts everyone else combined to shame. anyways, if anyone has read stuff like Spillover or 'Microbes and Me' heh or maybe something by Jared Diamond and can recommend it give a shout.

I also still think there is a good chance science will discover the virus origin. I was more optimistic before, but still won't underestimate the chance. I've also changed my mind and am reticent whether the world should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Yup. Well said!
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• so I haven't sat down and watched this yet. it may very well be a quack video. my point is that, even if anything is true, it really doesn't matter. I look at it as one of those ancient alien videos. crazy but there's education to be gleamed.

Comment

• dam they removed it. hours long and looked meaty.

How to save the world, in three easy steps.
                    •Streamed live on Jun 10, 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NNTVJzqtY

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.
                    Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.
                    Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist.
                    Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines.
                    Bret's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/bretweinstein

Steve's paper on COVID vaccine reactions: https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-...
                    Steve's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/stkirsch
                    COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund: https://www.treatearly.org/team/steve...

Dr. Malone's website: https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vacci...
                    Robert's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd
                    Robert's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

---

Find Bret Weinstein on Twitter: @BretWeinstein, and on Patreon.

Please subscribe to this channel for more long form content like this, and subscribe to the clips channel @DarkHorse Podcast Clips for short clips of all our podcasts.

Theme Music: Thank you to Martin Molin of Wintergatan for providing us the rights to use their excellent music.

Timestamps:
                    00:00 Introductions
                    02:20 This must be discussed
                    03:13 Will herd immunity be reached?
                    07:58 Spike protein is very dangerous
                    13:45 FDA knew it could be toxic if it didn't stay stuck
                    18:09 Vaccine sufferers censored
                    23:26 Reviewing the FDA data package
                    26:41 Corners were cut
                    27:52 Steve looking at VAERS
                    32:37 Robert's friends at the FDA and the emergency use authorisation
                    37:38 Risk benefit and quality life years
                    40:18 Alternative to vaccines
                    44:19 Mask wearing RCT
                    45:28 Three anomalies around vaccines
                    46:05 Fluvoxamine trials
                    51:00 Two million dollar offer and the NIH
                    52:13 Robert's view of the NIH
                    53:00 Regulatory capture
                    54:41 Fauci's emails
                    56:30 Merck on Ivermectin
                    59:24 Emergent phenomenon
                    01:01:42 Vaccine deaths
                    01:03:24 Tess Lawrie's vaccine safety data
                    01:04:43 Difference between the gene therapy vaccines
                    01:06:40 Self reported deaths from vaccines
                    01:09:18 Adverse reactions
                    01:17:12 Robert on V-safe database
                    01:19:30 Social media censorship
                    01:22:20 Steve's experience with denial
                    01:24:17 Two teams
                    01:28:20 "Don't come back until your lips are blue"
                    01:30:52 "Treat people early with drugs"
                    01:32:11 Ignoring frontline doctors
                    01:35:39 Financial incentives
                    01:37:28 Response to demand for RCT on ivermectin
                    01:38:39 Robert's personal experience with repurposing drugs
                    01:40:52 Mink and ferrets lab research
                    01:43:53 Robert on animal model for COVID treatment
                    01:46:33 Ivermectin works
                    01:49:13 Repurposing drugs
                    01:52:17 Doctors ignoring treatments
                    01:55:31 Effective treatments for long haulers
                    01:56:45 Robert's response on incentives and hospital liability
                    02:01:42 Additional antiviral and Gilead overlooking it
                    02:03:13 Communication is forbidden
                    02:04:53 Using antivirals as soon as virus presents
                    02:06:41 Multiple drugs at once and Dr Drew
                    02:11:02 Trials with drug combinations
                    02:13:53 Criticism of Fauci and mechanisms of action for ivermectin
                    02:17:35 Pfizer data on where the vaccine spike protein goes
                    02:20:42 Spike protein in the ovaries and bone marrow
                    02:22:12 FDA signals of risk from vaccines and auto-immune issues
                    02:27:41 Bret summarises and discusses additional harms
                    02:28:31 Vaccines possibly causing escape mutants
                    02:31:56 Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE)
                    02:38:19 Why did Robert and Steve get vaccinated?
                    02:40:54 Summary of risks including coagulation problems
                    02:42:41 FDA, thalidomide, and reproductive toxicity
                    02:48:12 Vaccinating adolescents
                    02:50:00 Steve on vaccinating his children and the response he receives
                    02:56:38 Don't be a pioneer, you'll get arrows in the ass
                    03:00:01 Extended regulatory capture
                    03:01:10 Can Elon Musk save the planet?
                    03:05:17 Pharmaceutical industry offshore
                    03:08:59 Steve's solution, plea to big tech employees, and vaccine long haulers
                    03:13:41 Robert speaking to big tech employees
                    03:15:55 Wrap up

they even got into a huge pissing match. wow there is so much censorship about this stuff. what a fucking nanny state. I am so disappointed. these are teachable moments. for everyone no matter what so called side you are on. people aren't even allowed to be wrong. I swear I am just going to go into the woods and become a hermit. heh

Comment

• my greatest fear is thinking, nobody ever gets anything right the first time. I am also scared about you guys censoring me talking like this. I value your input. I have my problems but im not incorrigible.

my 2nd greatest fear is becoming vaccinated, and then the virus changes or something, and since I was already vaccinated, it won't be as effective the 2nd time. so I do plan on being vaccinated. I play the long game. and I know what I am saying is crazy talk with nary science behind it. that's what happens when you become anti-vaxx. it's like quicksand. you just fall deeper down the rabbit hole. and this is one of those times when you have to see the crazy people falling down it with you and point out, well these guys are even more wrong than I am. and then you can try to get your bearing and set your ship straight. shouting us down isn't going to help.

this is why I am good with animals. I have this cursed ability to put myself in someone else's shoes or position. it's why I was a shut in and hoarder for 20 years afraid of stepping on butterflies.

I totally understand why baseball players point to the sky after hitting a home run. for example, I came home today after doing masonry work the first song on the radio was your kiss is on my list. yeah it's a coincidence. but still, wtf. heh

Comment

• i'll tell you one thing, when they said the adenovirus vaccine, which is every vaccine beside Pfizer and Moderna, and they said it wasn't going in the nucleus or writing to your DNA, there's a good chance, they totally fucked up. and if it's true, it was a simple promise, the instructions go to the cytoplasm. is it even possible that something like that could be censored? I wouldn't think so.

yet, here we are after people made runs on toilet paper because they thought it was the only way to wipe our ass.

Comment

• and everyone knows I have always been so fucking anti-conspiracy theorists. I worked with assholes for over a decade that would say shit to me like, 'yeah, but what about Sandy Hook CT. and right then the conversation was over. ..it fuckin pains me to have to weigh in on this shit.

Comment

• I am much more skilled at talking about my cats. those little dickens, left me a headless rabbit near the driver side door of my car, realizing they actually left it so I wouldn't step on it. cats think of everything. then I hung out and monitored the situation and they caught something that protested like a chipmunk. it's a long story. but I was like, 2 things, that chipmunk didn't want to give up and seemed dangerous, believe it or not, so I intervened. #2 I had to put my foot down and say you're only allowed to kill one thing per night. that's an impossible lesson to teach cats. just because you have superpowers and can catch, play and kill something all the time, doesn't mean you should. so good luck with that.

but it's nice being left a present, as long as you don't step on it. I wasn't planning on admonishing or congratulating her the first time tonight, but after the 2nd time, I revealed my hand. and the fucking chipmunk or whatever it was ran up in the engine of a car to get away. at that point it became, ok I caused this but now you're fucking potentially going to fuck the car up.

I just replaced the steering pump on my 2002 Toyota camry myself. it took 4 days. and it worked. it was hard. I had to you tube everything. I am worried the timing belt is going. it acts like it slips out of neutral and the speedometer goes to zero than goes back to normal. I can't figure it out.

Comment

• when you find a headless rabbit and the cat waiting for your reaction, it's like Forrest Gump, I brought you some sweets but I ate some.

Comment

• oh I gave them tuna fish as a consolation after I saved the chipmunk. that stuff is bad for them but, it's ok once in a while.

like I say, in the animal world, I never make a mistake. except for the time an akita bit me in the face. that was my fault. ripped my nose open but surprisingly after 50 stiches it barely left any scars.

it's pretty cool being drunk and belligerent and going up to people with 50 stiches on your face. they are like whoa.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X