Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1131

Thread: Covid Vaccine thread

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I'm not in the "serves you right" camp either with anyone, more along the lines of frustration and disappointment.

You say her symptoms are close to yours, you had pneumonia?
    Actually I do not know as back then if you were sick you could not see a doctor. I was more speaking of the other symtoms.

Her cough when she talks sounds exactly like mine did. She said the cough was more irritating (mine too) than painful. Plus the cough sets off with the first word spoken out loud. Other symptoms we hold in common, Aches, tiredness, lack of taste and smell, nerve issues, weird sleep patterns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Actually I do not know as back then if you were sick you could not see a doctor. I was more speaking of the other symtoms.

Her cough when she talks sounds exactly like mine did. She said the cough was more irritating (mine too) than painful. Plus the cough sets off with the first word spoken out loud. Other symptoms we hold in common, Aches, tiredness, lack of taste and smell, nerve issues, weird sleep patterns, etc.
    Sorry to hear that, I hope she has a full and speedy recovery.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Journeyman
    My son is getting his first shot today. Honestly brought a tear to my eye that he finally can get it. Very happy!
    One day, just like a miracle, windmill cancer will disappear.

My 64 year old sister has not been vaccinated has come down with covid and pneumonia. I love her so it is hard for me to have the attitude of serves you right or should have listened or other angry negative thoughts.

As yet she is not hospitalized. Her symptomes actually are very close to what I experienced last year. I am hoping and praying for a fast recovery for her.
    Best wishes for her quick recovery
    ---------------------------------------------------------

-put it in the pantry with your cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    My son is getting his first shot today. Honestly brought a tear to my eye that he finally can get it. Very happy!
    Great news. I remember what a relief it was to finally get vaccinated.

Hall of Famer
    Good to get good news!

Hall of Famer
    Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes for my sister.

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes for my sister.
    My "serves them right" thoughts are reserved for heads of state and those profiting off the fear mongering... I have nothing but compassion for anyone just trying to figure out what is best for themsleves.

Thoughts and prayers (for realz) for your sister and your family Gregg.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Both of mine are getting their first shots tomorrow. My older one says he is still going to wear a mask after all of this is over because "they're totally comfortable." I still need to get my booster, just keep forgetting to make the appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Both of mine are getting their first shots tomorrow. My older one says he is still going to wear a mask after all of this is over because "they're totally comfortable." I still need to get my booster, just keep forgetting to make the appointment.
    seems a bit fake newsy to me, wearing a mask is basically submission to the tyrants that want to control our lives.

actually kind of interesting. I don't enjoy wearing a mask, most of the time it is fine, but sometimes gets a bit uncomfortable, but kids probably adjust to them more than us old codgers.