No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =pollpo,m9lj njhb jhknj999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999l,.,k; ,ml9 m., 9, 9 ,9, 9,k;jkl;jku7yt75ft5t7gyhuyiiui0oi0io0i[pok[lp;'it's not going to save the Earth, b9ut 99999t99999h999999e9999999999999999999999999999999 999999999

ok now I shoot my computer.

women will mount a much better defense.

Comment

• I have a friend indicted in a grand jury for aggravated rape from over 20 years ago. DNA evidence. I have no idea if he is guilty. but you see this is where you stop responding and talking to me, because the FBI is watching. I don't think he did it. he's got an ankle bracelet and I play chess with him.

so you can all fuck right off, unless you want to testify in front of a grand jury.

Comment

• I've come a long way since I lived in a house with cheap rent hoarding in rich town and broke that dresser.

I am a beast. I am like a monster not to be woken up. I will defeat every logical argument you ever have. I am the ultimate modern day warrior

it's my world. you are damaged. I don't know how but something happened to you. some affliction.

Comment

• now you just prove to me, and show me what normal is.

Comment

• I don't think he did it and in the worst case he says to me he doesn't remember. but I know he is fucked. once are indicted to a grand jury you are guilty.

Comment

• I know the way I am going I am going to end dead under a bridge someday. and all I really care about is saving the cats first.

Comment

• we think if we could figure out this 'rona' problem everything will be manageable, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Comment

• you are a bunch of pussies. you are letting the government dictate what you can and can't legally do. we deserve our fate. you are abusing your health and then letting big pharma and promises of healthcare dictate your fate. you are a sucker.

Comment

• rape that's a pretty good word about everything

the first time I ever drove under a bridge and saw graffiti like that I asked my GF, why would someone write that. and she was the best woman ever, so pragmatic and real, and she said, for effect. it's still the worst word in the human language.

Comment

• it's simple you really want to fuck a county over, you drop it's fertility rate. you can't fuck your way out of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        make no mistake for 90% of the population of earth. the apocalypse is coming. it's guaranteed.
                        Why do you say only 90%?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                          it's simple you really want to fuck a county over, you drop it's fertility rate. you can't fuck your way out of that.
                          I've never really looked at fertility rate on a county by county basis.

Comment

• This thread has gone off the rails!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              This thread has gone off the rails!
                              We should just start another one and leave this one for stream of consciousness ranting.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                We should just start another one and leave this one for stream of consciousness ranting.
                                Nullnor's Nighttime Nuggets of kNowing.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X