Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    the Earth is too beautiful and rare to fail. if I had to be a reductionist.
    If it could only get rid of the human virus.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• oh no, the argument is reductionism. you have to start at the bottom and work up. obviously humans are a so-called virus like one of those Agent Smith Matrix movies. (I do that impression really well),.

but everything is a virus.

Einstein totally encountered this. he's like, ok light has a contestant speed. got it. and then 15 hears later he's like wtf, hey guys gravity combines with time. ok. now we are on a roll , and then oh shit, wtf is quantum mechanics. and Einstein was our champion.

I can tell you, the problem with figuring everything out is when the problem jumps different fields of science. when sociologist and virologist and the other 'ists' have to combine fields. it can be done.

Comment

• the one thing that also gets me about all of this, conservatives. they are they guys that sit there listening to some fire-side chat while we were doing a Mars is invading Earth thing. and knocking on their doors a hundred years ago. sure we 'fooled' them. heh. it was fun. that Mars thing. we made movies. I personally recommend that soundtrack.

back then they were the voice of reason while we ran around predicting doom. and this is totally their nature.

it's the ultimate game of nature. dandelions vs lilies.

Comment

• liberals are losing. it's not a war we can win

Comment

• the tragedy about life is exemplified in cats. in 3 or 4 years, this is a creature that gets it, understands everything, and then a simple mistake crossing the road and splat. for me, it's a much better example of the apogee of 21st century human evolution.

fanaticism. I am anarchist, radical and fanatic.

Comment

• the biggest question is, during this crises what is your end game. for me it's getting a house or some piece of land for 2 cats. that's it. ..shit I could live in a tent... I wouldn't do that in Canada though. the coyotes there are frigging hybrid.

it's a great experiment shutting the world down. and don't think environmentalist didn't notice the effects of depopulation.

Comment

• in the future to have a child in the world you will have to prove that you are carbon neutral or some other shit. this is 50 years in the future.

Comment

• this is why people like marjorie taylor greene have a role in deciding humanity's destiny. she's as fucking beast. never seen anything like it before. she's like a linebacker what can cover the run and the pass. it's a killer instinct. that bitch will be president someday. I can see it in her face.

Comment

• it's a very much a question of whether Boskop Man ever existed. a human with such a larger brain but survived birth. and was overrun with savagery.

so what exactly is the argument here. people stupid enough but barely make it, or really smart people that get it but fail. seems like a Dandelion and Lilly argument to me.

Comment

• in the cat world, the messed up thing is there are times they outsmart you.

I forget where I was going with this.

so you take a flashlight, and you shine it around, and 50 yards away you get eye's reflecting and you switch to probe mode and briefly point your flashlight at them.

this really freaks them out because they are like dude you are fucking blind. and then you pull shit like that.

it's good to make cats wonder about your ability.

Comment

• make no mistake for 90% of the population of earth. the apocalypse is coming. it's guaranteed.

Comment

• its one thing to have one in 1918, it's entirely different in modern times,

Comment

• you are still waiting for me to have some grand I answer I don't have. i really don't. because my experiences are subjective too.

Comment

• a warm woman a good woman it's all I was ever been able to understand. it's the secret to life. intelligent, and kind. only women can save men. in the big picture..

Comment

• only a woman can save earth. bow to your fucking masters guys. we are totally inferior. it's true. so enjoy your time in power because it's not going to last.

Comment

Working...
                                X