Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Covid Vaccine thread

California Jr Colleges just let students know, fall 21 will be online again.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Journeyman
    Got my 2nd shot yesterday. Again, no side effects besides a slightly sore shoulder.

Second Shot Today, was tired and achy last shot--we'll see what this one brings...........
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Second Shot Today, was tired and achy last shot--we'll see what this one brings...........
    Not as tired or achy, but enough to make staying in bed the thing to do.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Second shot today, I feel great and my cellphone reception has never been better

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Second shot today, I feel great and my cellphone reception has never been better
    just wait for when microsoft pushes an update... they can be disorienting.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    just wait for when microsoft pushes an update... they can be disorienting.
    I have T Mobile so I'm already 5GTG

Martin Luther King, Jr.