No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The military already mandates something like 17 vaccinations. This was not a political issue until the rise of the dipshit.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      The military already mandates something like 17 vaccinations. This was not a political issue until the rise of the dipshit.
      A virus unto himself...
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

the rise of the dipshit
        Mediocre band name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Mediocre band name.
          I thought it was one of the Star Wars movies.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The military already mandates something like 17 vaccinations. This was not a political issue until the rise of the dipshit.
            What makes all of this even more stupid is that Trump, his wife and kids, and entire inner circle have gotten the COVID vaccine. But, yet Trump-tards still cling to Trumps idiotic claims that this is all a hoax. Trump's actions tell his supporters that the value of his loved ones lives are too important to risk death. But, then Trump's words basically say that the rest of you suckers and losers don't need to worry about getting your shot. Haven't his supporters ever heard the saying that "A person's actions speak louder than their words?" And then they go to a rally or social media to cheer for their own would-be killer. It doesn't get any dumber than that.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• This study surprises me. The survey is of a large data set, so it is pretty telling, but the researchers haven't figured out exactly what it tells. There is a distinct U shaped curve for vaccinate hesitancy, with the most hesitant being Phds on one end, followed by no high school/high school diploma on the other end. So, Nullnor is in good company--the most vaccine hesitant population in the country is the most educated (though, not educated in medicine, as MDs have the highest vaccine rates, I believe, so that is telling--those with liberal arts degrees think they know more than than do, it seems).

In related news, this PhD and his Phd wife had some hesitancy at first, because we wanted more data on which vaccine to try to get. We ended up getting Pfizer shots, as that was all that was available around us, but we wish we had gotten Moderna, which looks like he is far more robust in protecting against infection than Pfizer. Maybe that is part of the reason other PhDs are hesitant? Obviously, any is better than none, but I am surprised and disappointed that two seemingly similar vaccines are diverging so rapidly and extremely in terms of efficacy at stopping infection. I understand that Pfizer continues to do well in stopping severe illness and death, but having two young kids, I really wish I had the vaccine that made it less likely that I could give the virus to my children.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...BnbfcL#image=1

Comment

• Las Vegas Raiders to require Proof of Vaccination to attend games, will also offer free Jabs at the Gate should you NOT have had one.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                  Las Vegas Raiders to require Proof of Vaccination to attend games, will also offer free Jabs at the Gate should you NOT have had one.
                  That could be interesting. I hope it works. But, they probably should beef up the security presence just in case.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Or people could just buy one of those fake vaccination cards that i've been reading about. Maybe we will all end up having to get one of those chip implants that the anti-vaxxers have been talking about after all. But, we will have to wait until the chip shortage is over.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I can just picture the vaccination card scalpers working the streets around the stadium lol. "Who didn't get their shot? I've got two vaccination cards right here. Who needs a vaccination card?"

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        That could be interesting. I hope it works. But, they probably should beef up the security presence just in case.
                        It's the Raiders, they already have the biggest security presence in the league :P

Vax Card Scalpers---I'm sure they'll try--BUT the fine/jail time for using a fake Vax card is going to be a real thing and many states (Cali for sure) are creating a digital database to register the vaccinated (Oh No I'm on another LIST!) that shopuld be the go to record in the near future.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• The governor of Texas has tested positive for COVID.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            The governor of Texas has tested positive for COVID.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Las Vegas Raiders to require Proof of Vaccination to attend games, will also offer free Jabs at the Gate should you NOT have had one.
                              Good for them. They had a competent draft this year, and now this. I'm beginning to suspect Bene has snuck his way into Raiders management somehow...
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Pharmacist arrested for selling Covid-19 vaccination cards on eBay:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/17/us/ch...bay/index.html

All those years of college down the drain. Maybe Trump will hire him.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X