No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTOH baby's brain is a hungry organ. it needs a lot of energy. did you guys see that video of a breast feeding supermom chasing off an eagle trying to steal the pet goose.

the lesson here is geese make great pets.

in other videos, you can see the goose requesting to come inside because an eagle is about to take it.

did you know, the highest flying bird in the world is the Bar-headed goose which is the only bird in the world that can fly over the peak of Mt. Everest – more than 29,000 feet above sea level. This makes it the highest consistent flier of all bird species.

Comment

• you can do a blast search for proteins that might cause autoimmunity. no-one has ever done it. you would have to decode the full genome of whatever vaccine you voir dire. and any animal, cow or chicken or egg or DNA or RNA sequence and then compare the amino acids or protein sequence to any human ones. and then once you find matches, then you will have to search for them that implicate any autoimmune diseases. you will have to match up the amino acids and proteins and the disease.

no-one will ever do this. and if anyone did, they would just be censored by everyone.

it's not my field of study. bunch of captured gene jockeys. heh

Comment

• I also found out just yesterday, the reason they focused the vaccines on the spike protein isn't because of fears of ADE but because the virus doesn't expose the N protein or nucleocapsid until it has already infected a cell. so in theory, it does make sense to focus on the Spike first.

Comment

• Robert Malone is still the best substack. this was the post where I learned the virus turned from a lower respiratory disease to an upper one https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/ha...or-binding?s=r Dec 15, 2021

when that happened, it threw everything out the window. it's called ratchet theory. or maye it's called Muller's ratchet.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muller%27s_ratchet
          In evolutionary genetics, Muller's ratchet (named after Hermann Joseph Muller, by analogy with a ratchet effect) is a process through which, in the absence of recombination (especially in an asexual population), an accumulation of irreversible deleterious mutations results.
          we fucked up as far as free speech goes. not here but in the twitter and facebook world, which I never joined. we should've been kept out in the open for debate. because the only way to defeat bad speech is with good speech.

someday you are going to need allies. and your best allies are ones you have already tested and done battle with.

Comment

• and you know, Anthony Fauci truly is the prince of darkness. with his 40 years in control and Peter Daszak they totally created this virus. along with Shi Zhengli.

it's not their fault it escaped. again, show me the intermediate host?

but to have the fucking audacity to be the vanity savoir. and make your friends rich off it. wow. that's power.

Comment

• I think Jim Jones got a bad rap. you know Jonestown. wtf was that politician and ppl thinking when they flew in there to question them think was going to happen. it was inevitable, but they caused it to happen from their bravado.

I think Jim Jones was a good guy. he obviously wasn't a racist. but then he started doing drugs. and got all fucked up.

it's not called Kool-Aid, it's called ' Flavor Aid '.

I am still looking for a lieutenant to help me run my cult. heh

I give my cats orders but they aren't very good workers and they don't listen to me.

Comment

• stupid liberals, fly into Jonestown thinking they can save everyone.

Comment

• what disappoints me about all of this is my faith in science has been crushed. I am reading a book now about killer germs. looks like a great book. but I have to wade thru all the political dogma bullshit to get to the science. and it's not even worth it anymore.

Comment

• someone said here I could goto Walmart and find doctors to have this discussion. even B-Fly's friend, I forget his name, the guy with the Nintendo RBI baseball avatar said nully you are the guy in the subway arguing with yourself.

but I don't owe strangers anything. I owe you guys. all the conservatives I piled on with our liberal bullshit. even Revo and Kevin Seitzer were conservatives once. as I stood on the rainbow bridge like Heimdall I asked them if they were sure they wanted to switch sides. and they assured me. only to find myself someday switching sides too.

maybe there is no side.

I admit and own up to my mistakes. I don't owe strangers on the subway anything.

Comment

• there are two types of ppl in the world democrats and republicans. the conservatives are mean and cruel. the liberals are crazy, or batshit crazy. and in the end you can reason with mean and cruel while you can't reason with batshit crazy.

Comment

• the main thing to keep an eye on is eugenics.

I am not up on my history but both parties have done it in the past. it's a slippery slope. what we are doing right now is going to lead to it. you always have to defend against the past. you also have to remain calm and realize what happens is a reflection of the time and not represented of life. this is why evolution is a good thing. but you must always record history accurately.

even god records history. gravity is a history of matter. black holes are perhaps holographic and containing history in event horizons.

..it's a diminished life living of fear. only a very few species are aware of the mistakes they make. The Dunning–Kruger effect (DKE)

if you are searching for life in the universe, you are going to find most of it is stupid, but it NEVER GIVES UP. life never gives up. because no matter how long it takes or space expands and the laws of physics start repeating and as you travel in a spaceship and meet up with yourself someday a trillion years in the future...

I forget what I was gonna say

Comment

• we are all highwaymen, we just haven't realized it yet.

Comment

• Comment

• that went downhill fast, lol

Comment

• I thought you were leaving--not a man of your word.

You might want to get on the monkey pox denier bandwagon before that's full too.

Sad end to an otherwise brilliant RJ career.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X