2K21 Closer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
    Cimber has been solid all season but he doesn't fit the closer bill. He pitched the 5th and 6th. Romano the 7th. No Hand.
    Montoyo is from the Rays coaching tree of using the best reliever whenever and not letting the 9th inning drive everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Montoyo is from the Rays coaching tree of using the best reliever whenever and not letting the 9th inning drive everything.
      true, tho in this case it was a doubleheader
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Bednar likely done for the season, Stratton likely to continue to be the guy (as he has been for the last week).

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
          Bednar likely done for the season, Stratton likely to continue to be the guy (as he has been for the last week).
          Good thing I picked up Wick.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            Good thing I picked up Wick.
            I cut ties with Reyes and added Floro and Estevez for the semi-finals this week. Took a look at Wick but added Stratton for Matzek today (s+h). I also have Barnes on IL and will need to make room if he shows value.

My opponent this week added Bednar last week.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              I cut ties with Reyes and added Floro and Estevez for the semi-finals this week. Took a look at Wick but added Stratton for Matzek today (s+h). I also have Barnes on IL and will need to make room if he shows value.

My opponent this week added Bednar last week.
              It just who will get more save opportunities I had Melancon, Floro and Bedard. Our FAAB ended last week so had $5 and bid for Wick.

Comment

Working...
              X