Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: And so it has begun

Journeyman
    House GOP conference chair Elise Stefanik: “The American people deserve to know the truth. That Nancy Pelosi bears responsibility, as speaker of the House, for the tragedy that occurred on Jan. 6.”

Gee, wonder why I shit on Republicans every chance I get? Just the fucking worst people. Liars. Sycophants.

For all their stupid jokes about how the New York Times is Pravda, etc., the Republicans have reached Pravda levels of propaganda lying.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    For all their stupid jokes about how the New York Times is Pravda, etc., the Republicans have reached Pravda levels of propaganda lying.
    The police officers testifying today are just annihilating the seditionist Republicans and their lies. "Law and order" and "blue lives matter" Republicans are fucking hypocrites. The testimony today is infuriating - look at what the shitty former guy and his enablers have done.

Edit: The police officers are referring to the Trump supporters as "terrorists" and saying they were told "Trump sent me here". A black cop referenced the fact that, for the first time in his life, he was called the N word over and over by the mob. It's bad. Real bad.
    Last edited by Bene Futuis; 07-27-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    The police officers testifying today are just annihilating the seditionist Republicans and their lies. "Law and order" and "blue lives matter" Republicans are fucking hypocrites. The testimony today is infuriating - look at what the shitty former guy and his enablers have done.
    It's really pretty crazy. I mean, it's gone from a disagreement about whether certain policies were best to address certain issues to a disagreement as to whether 2+2 = 4 or 2+2 = elephants.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    It's really pretty crazy. I mean, it's gone from a disagreement about whether certain policies were best to address certain issues to a disagreement as to whether 2+2 = 4 or 2+2 = elephants.
    Everyone knows it is elephants. Everyone who is a true American, at least. DeSantis used to be a true American, maybe even worthy of taking over for Trump in 2028 after Trump wins his third term in 2024. But then he sold out. Big pharma bought him off and he is now saying to get vaccinated. That or they kidnapped his family. It has to be one or the other, but there is no way of knowing. Best to just stick with Trump for a 4th term in 2028.

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Everyone knows it is elephants. Everyone who is a true American, at least. DeSantis used to be a true American, maybe even worthy of taking over for Trump in 2028 after Trump wins his third term in 2024. But then he sold out. Big pharma bought him off and he is now saying to get vaccinated. That or they kidnapped his family. It has to be one or the other, but there is no way of knowing. Best to just stick with Trump for a 4th term in 2028.
    This are real things the radical right are saying on real radio programs and podcasts, btw (the parts about DeSantis, not 2+2= elephants).

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Lee never turned against Jefferson Davis.
    but he did. he met with Grant and ended it while Davis kept fighting. Lee single handedly ended the Civil War. even after both of them lost. ..of course the Civil War never actually ended as Southern states acted like racist dicks. but he accomplished something Rommel never could. Erwin took a much bigger risk, but they say he was never great at logistics.

did Lee end the Civil War? by surrendering to Grant he prevented the guerilla warfare Davis attempted. ..I don't really know Davis though, or his intentions after they lost. seems to me like you had two choices. Lee or Davis.