And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    Oh, I was not diminishing it, just laughing at the king of the morons putting one of the few who can go toe to toe with him in the field of being a moron in charge.

And also, the tan suit was definitely still worse. We all remember where we were when it happened. It was the 9/11 of presidential fashion.
    I'd rather not rehash that sordid affair, but I thought the FORENSICS of b.obama clothing showed it to be a beige, not tan ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I'd rather not rehash that sordid affair, but I thought the FORENSICS of b.obama clothing showed it to be a beige, not tan ?
      *close to tan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Holy crap. This is insane. This is the link to the document: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-fff3fd720000
        Two days after this EO was drafted, acting Defense Secretary Miller halted all cooperation with the incoming Biden admin.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          Oh, I was not diminishing it, just laughing at the king of the morons putting one of the few who can go toe to toe with him in the field of being a moron in charge.

And also, the tan suit was definitely still worse. We all remember where we were when it happened. It was the 9/11 of presidential fashion.
          Rudy's former associate Igor Fruman just got sentenced to a year for trying to funnel Russian money into US elections.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• On Dec 27, 2020, Louis Gohmert filed a lawsuit against VP Pence, arguing there were "competing slates" of electors from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin

Almost as if there was one big plan, eh? Or, in other words, a conspiracy. A seditious conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              Speaking of this, how many of you have gone into your local markets and found shelves as empty as Fox and others are claiming? I would say I stop into one of our 3 local markets + BJs at least 2-3x a week, and if any aisle was less than 90% stocked, I would have been shocked. I mean, it did get that way in March '20, just after the quarantine (#ThanksDonald), but certainly nothing since. And nothing at ALL like they're claiming. And I would say I'm in a 50-50 Biden/Former Guy area.
              I work part time at a local grocery store now that I'm retired. We haven't had any major chronic shortages. We're stocked with every paper product you could want. At times we go a week without getting juices, refrigerated coffee creamers, Marzetti's dressing, or canned cat food. Other than that, its the typical shortages we get from our warehouse.

Comment

• An advisor to the former guy, Boris Epshteyn (whose name sounds like a crappy attempt to go into witness protection from Jeffrey Epstein), just admitted on television that he was part of the effort to pass off fraudulent electoral certificates.

Harkening back to the early days of the shocking lies advanced by the charlatan and his cronies, Epshteyn referred to the electors not as frauds, but as "alternative electors". Let's hope he and his enjoy a life of alternative freedom from behind bars soon.

Comment

• 59 Republicans who signed their name to documents claiming they were "duly elected and qualified" electors could face prison time for their total devotion to Former Guy.

Throwing away your life and career to own the libs!

Comment

• Trump at a Texas rally on Saturday:
                    "If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly. We will treat them fairly," Trump said. "And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly."
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Trump at a Texas rally on Saturday:
                      "If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from January 6 fairly. We will treat them fairly," Trump said. "And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly."
                      Can you imagine if Dems said the same about cop killers?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        59 Republicans who signed their name to documents claiming they were "duly elected and qualified" electors could face prison time for their total devotion to Former Guy.

Throwing away your life and career to own the libs!
                        Probations and jobs at Fox News. Books. Ralleys.

Owning the Libs is a positive career move.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Stable genius announces via, uh press release or whatever, that he was trying to overturn the election. Fucking indict this traitor already for chrissakes.

Comment

• The level to which the clown went to stay in power is reminiscent of Banana Republics. How this clown isn't in prison yet, having attempted the most egregious crimes by a sitting president ever, is beyond me:

"Six weeks after Election Day, with his hold on power slipping, President Donald J. Trump directed his lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, to make a remarkable call. Mr. Trump wanted him to ask the Department of Homeland Security if it could legally take control of voting machines in key swing states, three people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Giuliani did so, calling the department’s acting deputy secretary, who said he lacked the authority to audit or impound the machines.

Mr. Trump pressed Mr. Giuliani to make that inquiry after rejecting a separate effort by his outside advisers to have the Pentagon take control of the machines. And the outreach to the Department of Homeland Security came not long after Mr. Trump, in an Oval Office meeting with Attorney General William P. Barr, raised the possibility of whether the Justice Department could seize the machines, a previously undisclosed suggestion that Mr. Barr immediately shot down.

The new accounts show that Mr. Trump was more directly involved than previously known in exploring proposals to use his national security agencies to seize voting machines as he grasped unsuccessfully for evidence of fraud that would help him reverse his defeat in the 2020 election, according to people familiar with the episodes."
                            New accounts show that the former president was more directly involved than previously known in plans developed by outside advisers to use national security agencies to seek evidence of fraud.

Comment

• 40% of the country "Thanks God he is fighting hard to protect our democracy from being subverted by Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, pedophiles and the deep state!"
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                40% of the country "Thanks God he is fighting hard to protect our democracy from being subverted by Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, pedophiles and the deep state!"
                                In other words, they're idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X