And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Cassidy Hutchinson provided first hand knowledge that Trump had pre-knowledge of violence and did nothing. He knew they were armed and wanted them to remove the metal detectors so they could attend his rally. Plus being completely unhinged and trying to strangle his head of secret service when he removed his hand from the limo wheel.
    Plus the witness intimidation and the adoptive admissions on behalf of Trump and Meadows. This testimony was absolutely crushing for the bad guys. As Dan Rather just said, "The biggest scandal in American political history. And that’s saying a lot. Jaw dropping. Sickening. Infuriating."
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Trump is Capo of the organized crime family known as the "Partito Repubblicano".

"[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he’s thinking about you. He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

A Mafia crime boss wouldn't state it any better.

Comment

• Oh, and the Chief of Staff to the President sought a pardon from the President.

The most amusing part, though, by far, was when they asked that dude if the President intended to walk to the Capitol and the dude scoffed and responded something like, "Walk? Ha, no." Like that tub of goo could walk a mile and a half or whatever, lmao.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Oh, and the Chief of Staff to the President sought a pardon from the President.

The most amusing part, though, by far, was when they asked that dude if the President intended to walk to the Capitol and the dude scoffed and responded something like, "Walk? Ha, no." Like that tub of goo could walk a mile and a half or whatever, lmao.

Comment

• And in completely stunning fashion, Trump said the same thing about Cassidy Hutchinson that he says about everyone who says something bad about him:

“I hardly know who this person, Cassidy Hutchinson, is, other than I heard very negative things about her (a total phony and ‘leaker’), and when she requested to go with certain others of the team to Florida after my having served a full term in office, I personally turned her request down,” Trump posted.

He hardly knows anyone, but also knows that they're terrible and also knows that he personally refused to let them keep working for him when they were begging to do so.

Comment

Seriously?
              Not sure what you are getting at. Not my job to prosecute crime
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Not sure what you are getting at. Not my job to prosecute crime
                Though it is easier to criticize me then Joe Biden
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Though it is easier to criticize me then Joe Biden
                  *than
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Cassidy Hutchinson provided first hand knowledge that Trump had pre-knowledge of violence and did nothing. He knew they were armed and wanted them to remove the metal detectors so they could attend his rally. Plus being completely unhinged and trying to strangle his head of secret service when he removed his hand from the limo wheel.
                    Thanks
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Plus the witness intimidation and the adoptive admissions on behalf of Trump and Meadows. This testimony was absolutely crushing for the bad guys. As Dan Rather just said, "The biggest scandal in American political history. And that’s saying a lot. Jaw dropping. Sickening. Infuriating."
                      So is it the Feral Slasher or Joe Biden's job to do something about this?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So is it the Feral Slasher or Joe Biden's job to do something about this?
                        Uh, neither? I can't tell if this is a joke that I'm not getting.

Comment

Uh, neither? I can't tell if this is a joke that I'm not getting.
                          Didn't understand your point either
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Today's testimony was the craziest I've ever even heard of, much less seen. This stuff was a direct line to criminal intent and seditious conspiracy. Bonkers stuff. I never thought the surprise would be this big - blows John Dean's out of the water. I imagine that Hutchinson is in extreme danger of getting hurt by the Trump loonies right about now.

Comment

Seriously?
                              Soooo...back to your point. Are you questioning my lack of attention or questioning whether Trump should be prosecuted ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I don't know if this is Feral's point, but we basically knew Trump was responsible for this when it happened. He said as much himself, out loud, in public. It's true that the evidence continues to mount and increase in specificity and the number of witnesses and closeness of those witnesses to the scene of the crimes continue to increase. But I think the majority of us who were paying attention have known what he did for a long time, if not the full sordidness or nth detail of how it happened. The nth detail of how it happened is important for the legal system to act, and maybe, though I remain very, very skeptical, for Republicans to abandon him (haha, that will be the day), but it isn't really changing the main facts that have been out there since he was impeached over this.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X