Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: And so it has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Republicans, who think that investigating the January 6th insurrection is just a game, advanced the names of five House members to serve on the investigative committee that Democrats built alone since Republicans filibustered the effort to investigate the attempted coup against our government, presumably since there are multiple members complicit in the sedition. Among the five named were three who voted to overturn the results of the election because they are sycophantic bitches devoid of decency or patriotism. Nancy Pelosi wisely rejected the nomination of two of the three seditionists, which caused Speaker McCarthy to pull all the nominations. Republicans supposedly will attempt their own investigation, after rejecting the offer to participate in the actual investigation, even though they will lack subpoena power or legitimacy. I'm sure at least one Canadian amongst us will eagerly anticipate the outcome of the Republicans' own Cyber Ninja-esque accounting of the insurrection they helped foment.
    I think we've discovered who Art is in Art of the Deal....
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Republicans, who think that investigating the January 6th insurrection is just a game, advanced the names of five House members to serve on the investigative committee that Democrats built alone since Republicans filibustered the effort to investigate the attempted coup against our government, presumably since there are multiple members complicit in the sedition. Among the five named were three who voted to overturn the results of the election because they are sycophantic bitches devoid of decency or patriotism. Nancy Pelosi wisely rejected the nomination of two of the three seditionists, which caused Speaker McCarthy to pull all the nominations. Republicans supposedly will attempt their own investigation, after rejecting the offer to participate in the actual investigation, even though they will lack subpoena power or legitimacy. I'm sure at least one Canadian amongst us will eagerly anticipate the outcome of the Republicans' own Cyber Ninja-esque accounting of the insurrection they helped foment.
    This will not stand. This aggression against TranaGreg will not stand, man.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---nothing to see nothing to say nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    That was stated very artfully.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    When Canada sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, like TranaGreg, I assume, are good people.

so Rommel is a better replacement for Lee? that's why they put him in Africa, because they knew he was good but more moral. what was Rommel's strategic downfall anyways? they said he was a great military guy but sucked at logistics. which can be questioned because he was far away. I find it hard to believe Rommel would be bad at logistics. I would like to learn more about Rommel. he tried to assassinate Hitler? this was a turning point, right?

so Lee turned against Jefferson and Rommel turned against Hitler? is that the correct comparison?

have confidence in knowing that if you ever want to engage me with history or logic, or something we can believe in together, my computer is ready to go 9999999999999999. which after years of dealing with, had introduced a sort of charm. or decorum. or some kind of fancy English saying.

I am still going to shoot my computer someday. it's just not a problem I can fix. how the fuck do you stop a laptop from typing 9999999. it's the drivers. not a stuck KB. it's because it's an early model Acer touch screen.

I am an early model computer type of guy. like, travelling back in time to find a computer made to run on unix. like John Titor. ..at least his computer didn't randomly type 9999 all the time.
    Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa, Florida. He was assigned to a governmental time-travel project, and sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer, which he said was needed to debug various legacy computer programs in 2036 – a possible reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem. The IBM 5100 runs the APL and BASIC programming languages.

do you have enough 9999 or alcohol to last you thru the night. someday I am going to stop drinking and you guys will be left to answer these cosmic questions.

I think that the Heavens Gate cult was really advanced as far as cults go. I would really work about finding out Jeff Bezos was wearing new jewelry in a cult pretending to be a religion. it's an easy thing to sport, new jewelry.

I still have many openings left in my cult. even though I haven't come up with a name yet.

so sour masher, ken and revo will try to tell me why I should be vaccinated, and Gith won't read alternative views because he is a hero will go headstrong into the emergenc9y.999 9999999999999999999999999999