And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    And nobody of real power is going to prison. No chance. .
    that is all that matters, if no one is prosecuted this is all just politics....and we know the Dems will lose
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      that is all that matters, if no one is prosecuted this is all just politics....and we know the Dems will lose
      Yup.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

“ The hearings will tell a story that will really blow the roof off the House," Raskin said Thursday at an event hosted by Georgetown University's Center on Faith and Justice in Washington.”

Not to be jaded, but no they won’t. The Trump supporters will continue their position that this is all fake news and a made up liberal hoax. And everyone who already knows what Trump and his lackeys are will not be shocked by anything that he did. I mean seriously, is there anything that could possibly be revealed that would shock you? Not me. I already assume the worst is true. And nobody of real power is going to prison. No chance. If Trump wants to run again in 2024, his cheering masses will line right back up and pull the lever for him again. And if Biden trots back out there, I really think Trump can win.
        We must all listen to the words of wisdom from the gentleman who scored at the 98th percentile on his law exam. Mostly cuz I agree.

Comment

• France's Emanuel Macron will win re-election, fighting back a strong effort from pro-Putin, pro-Trump commie right winger Marine Le Pen

Comment

• France fought back fascism, if only for the moment, but it's very concerning that a neo-fascist who proclaimed that she'd run the country like Putin pulled over 40% of the vote.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• If there is one communication that perfectly encapsulates the psychotic stupidity of the current brand of the Republican party, it's the newly released text from Marjorie Taylor Greene to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows encouraging the President to declare "Marshall Law". Lies, idiots, and lying idiots telling idiotic lies.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Speaking of which:

Rick Perry denied sending text messages to Mark Meadows with suggestions about overturning the election results, except that he signed one of his text messages "Rick Perry" with his phone number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Speaking of which:

Rick Perry denied sending text messages to Mark Meadows with suggestions about overturning the election results, except that he signed one of his text messages "Rick Perry" with his phone number.
                  Reminds me of how 1J signs all of his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Speaking of which:

Honestly reminds me of when my mom learned how to text. She always used to sign her texts "mom." Thanks, wasn't sure who was texting me.

Comment

Honestly reminds me of when my mom learned how to text. She always used to sign her texts "mom." Thanks, wasn't sure who was texting me.
                      Is your mom 1j?

Comment

I miss "Mike out"
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Is your mom 1j?
                          No, Ted Cruz is not my mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            I miss "Mike out"
                            Damn

Comment

No, Ted Cruz is not my mother.
                              Speaking of Ted Cruz secretly being a woman, I think Aidy Bryant does an excellent Ted Cruz:

Comment

• Hey, remember back in ancient history a couple weeks ago when we learned that the spouse of a sitting Supreme Court Justice was participating in the insurrection? Thank god that blew over, huh.

Comment

Working...
                                X