And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it has begun

The day when the world sees just how hateful and entitled White America is.

They can storm the Capital with little or NO consequence.

They can actually ENTER congress, stand in front of the chamber and shout on the microphone.

All this while some are armed.

NO ONE better EVER complain about POC and Liberals and the way they protest again .

But alas, they will.

We deserve what we have allowed to become our reality.

I hope the new era (GOP Lockedout) will affect positive change.

We shall see.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wonder why that one new representative who was talking about carrying in Congress isn't bravely firing on the protesters.

Comment

Stormed both Chambers and congress persons offices, one person shot.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

State Chambers starting to be attacked as well. KA and GA so far

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

FOX news says--Violence, Damage and injury of this day aside, this protest is nothing like the bad BLM riots.

THIS, OneJay mentality is why our country has issues.

Get help, please.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Actually appreciating the Fox coverage of this over the CNN. CNN is delighting in their pearl clutching.

People calling for the president to put a stop to this. Does anyone believe this isn't one of the top 10 best days of his life?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

How could they NOT prepare for this at minimum, like they did for the BLM protests?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                How could they NOT prepare for this at minimum, like they did for the BLM protests?
                out of tear gas apparently.

Comment

The Capitol police has a long and storied history of unpreparedness. Part of that is Congress' fault (both parties), as they've played games with the CapPol funding any number of times. But part of it is a long-running leadership failure.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

6PM Curfew--should be interesting.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

6PM Curfew--should be interesting.
                      Looks like it's not really being enforced.

How White of them.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

The day when the world sees just how hateful and entitled White America is.

They can storm the Capital with little or NO consequence.

They can actually ENTER congress, stand in front of the chamber and shout on the microphone.
                        Looks like it's not really being enforced.

How White of them.

"White"
                        "They"

when you are a clown, all you have is making things about race while ignoring fraud and corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          "White"
                          "They"

when you are a clown, all you have is making things about race while ignoring fraud and corruption.
                          Dammit, I had OneJ in the pool for first person to justify this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            "White"
                            "They"

Fuck off you racist POS.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              Dammit, I had OneJ in the pool for first person to justify this nonsense.
                              There is an ignore function for a reason
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X