Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: And so it has begun

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Republicans in several different states and in apparent coordination submitted forged documents indicating that it was actually Trump and Pence who had won the votes of the state electors. Jan 6 committee honing in on state level insurrectionists like GOP State Rep. Jake Hoffman in AZ. Big, small, jail 'em all.
    Looks like this also happened in Pennsylvania. Two of the Republicans who signed the fraudulent document who are now running for Governor of PA.

I mean, what does it take to jump ship from this party of fraudsters? Blech.
    "Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. Thatís the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system." óDr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Looks like this also happened in Pennsylvania. Two of the Republicans who signed the fraudulent document who are now running for Governor of PA.

They are fighting the good fight! This is a badge of honor.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid

Isn't Dr. Oz also running? Or was that Senate?

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    Isn't Dr. Oz also running? Or was that Senate?
    Tough to keep the GOP charlatans straight.
    "Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. Thatís the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system." óDr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Tough to keep the GOP charlatans straight.
    He is running for Senate. I just checked.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    He is running for Senate. I just checked.
    If he wins the primary, I'll find a way to vote for his Democratic opponent. And I don't even live in Pennsylvania.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    If he wins the primary, I'll find a way to vote for his Democratic opponent. And I don't even live in Pennsylvania.
    Since when do you have to live in a state to vote there? #Cyberninjas

I think the latest kerfuffle I read was that Dr. Oz was outraged that they wouldn't refer to him as "Doctor" in one of the newspapers and that it was a conspiracy to try to diminish his candidacy. Although one of the Democrat candidates is also a doctor and the paper was not referring to her as doctor so it's one of those conspiracies that is being equally applied to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Well, you ARE a Republican, so that's right on brand
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Well, you ARE a Republican, so that's right on brand
    LOL...vote early, vote often was the Cook County mantra and that's about as blue as you can get.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Journeyman
    CNN unearthed audio of Kevin McCarthy saying Trump told him personally he was responsible for the Jan 6 insurrection. McCarthy now lies about making that statement even though itís on tape.