No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like about half of the crew over at the propagandist band of traitors that is Fox News have now been subpoenaed regarding their roles in the January 6th insurrection. The most recent is Kayleigh McEnany who, if you'll recall, began her stint as former guy's press secretary by pledging to never lie to the press and then lying about five minutes later and repeatedly every day thereafter.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Seems like about half of the crew over at the propagandist band of traitors that is Fox News have now been subpoenaed regarding their roles in the January 6th insurrection. The most recent is Kayleigh McEnany who, if you'll recall, began her stint as former guy's press secretary by pledging to never lie to the press and then lying about five minutes later and repeatedly every day thereafter.
      Maybe her pledge was a lie because....4D chess
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Republicans in several different states and in apparent coordination submitted forged documents indicating that it was actually Trump and Pence who had won the votes of the state electors. Jan 6 committee honing in on state level insurrectionists like GOP State Rep. Jake Hoffman in AZ. Big, small, jail 'em all.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Republicans in several different states and in apparent coordination submitted forged documents indicating that it was actually Trump and Pence who had won the votes of the state electors. Jan 6 committee honing in on state level insurrectionists like GOP State Rep. Jake Hoffman in AZ. Big, small, jail 'em all.
          I hope they get taken to task if indeed they are guilty.

Democrats always seem to puss out on issues like this hoping their good will, will foster the same in return
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Republicans in several different states and in apparent coordination submitted forged documents indicating that it was actually Trump and Pence who had won the votes of the state electors. Jan 6 committee honing in on state level insurrectionists like GOP State Rep. Jake Hoffman in AZ. Big, small, jail 'em all.
            Who are the other states implicated?

Comment

• Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia so far

Comment

Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia so far
                those rascally scamps, It's just politics.

I'm still waiting for someone to be held accountable for the 2008 wall street collapse.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Looks like the first sedition charges have been dropped on one of those Republican white supremacists who were standing by for the former guy.

Edit: seditious conspiracy

Comment

• Lily-livered sycophant Kevin McCarthy refuses to testify before the Jan 6th committee and claims that it's "political". He, if you'll recall, spoke with the orange menace while the attack on the Capitol was happening so he obviously has relevant testimony to provide. Jail his ass, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      those rascally scamps, It's just politics.

I'm still waiting for someone to be held accountable for the 2008 wall street collapse.
                      We should have made Elizabeth Warren president.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Looks like this also happened in Pennsylvania. Two of the Republicans who signed the fraudulent document who are now running for Governor of PA.

I mean, what does it take to jump ship from this party of fraudsters? Blech.

Comment

Looks like this also happened in Pennsylvania. Two of the Republicans who signed the fraudulent document who are now running for Governor of PA.

They are fighting the good fight! This is a badge of honor.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Isn't Dr. Oz also running? Or was that Senate?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              Isn't Dr. Oz also running? Or was that Senate?
                              Tough to keep the GOP charlatans straight.

Comment

Tough to keep the GOP charlatans straight.
                                He is running for Senate. I just checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X