No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't today the big day, the day Former Guy triumphantly returns to the White House?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Isn't today the big day, the day Former Guy triumphantly returns to the White House?
      Tomorrow is Former Guy day, to day is Free Guy Day!
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Tomorrow is also World Lizard Day. Coincidence?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Isn't today the big day, the day Former Guy triumphantly returns to the White House?
          Mike Lindell is the Harold Camping of political prognostication.

Comment

• Scope of insurrection investigation is FINALLY widening and broad swaths of document production are being sought, causing complicit Republicans incl. former guy to shit their collective pants. Let's hope these traitors go down and go down hard.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 7 Capitol Police officers have sued TFG and his minions for the 1/6 insurrection.

Comment

• Hopefully Clarence Thomas’s wife goes down with the rest of the seditionists.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• If my neighbor is an indicator of Trumpworld's beliefs, this country is messed up. She and my wife are good friends. The other day when my wife went over to visit, the friend started talking about Jan. 6. She absolutely believes that it was a staged movie event orchestrated by Pelosi and the FBI. In her eyes, the only person that died was Ashli Babbitt because some cop went off script. All the 'insurrectionists' were recruited and paid for by the FBI, even the QAnon Shaman. According to her, he had been recruited in the past as a 'sleeper cell' and was 'activated' that day. Needless to say, my wife's jaw dropped and attempted to talk some sanity into her, but nothing worked. She spends her days watching Fox and listening to every right wing broadcast she possibly can. And she is not an uneducated person. It's downright scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                    If my neighbor is an indicator of Trumpworld's beliefs, this country is messed up. She and my wife are good friends. The other day when my wife went over to visit, the friend started talking about Jan. 6. She absolutely believes that it was a staged movie event orchestrated by Pelosi and the FBI. In her eyes, the only person that died was Ashli Babbitt because some cop went off script. All the 'insurrectionists' were recruited and paid for by the FBI, even the QAnon Shaman. According to her, he had been recruited in the past as a 'sleeper cell' and was 'activated' that day. Needless to say, my wife's jaw dropped and attempted to talk some sanity into her, but nothing worked. She spends her days watching Fox and listening to every right wing broadcast she possibly can. And she is not an uneducated person. It's downright scary.
                    I don't get the appeal of remaining friends with such people. I understand having friends with different political views, but not with lunatics. I have a buddy who lives in SD and has several lunatic friends and I've said the same to him on multiple occasions.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I don't get the appeal of remaining friends with such people. I understand having friends with different political views, but not with lunatics. I have a buddy who lives in SD and has several lunatic friends and I've said the same to him on multiple occasions.
                      With family it's tough tho ... I have a cousin who really believes that I had inside info that a pandemic was coming because I moved from a big city into the country just before it hit (I do work for the government ... seems suspicious ...); another family member who claims to not be an anti-vaxer but just can't trust the science (her whole family has now had covid, fortunately all have survived). There's a lot of crazy out there.
                      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                        With family it's tough tho ... I have a cousin who really believes that I had inside info that a pandemic was coming because I moved from a big city into the country just before it hit (I do work for the government ... seems suspicious ...); another family member who claims to not be an anti-vaxer but just can't trust the science (her whole family has now had covid, fortunately all have survived). There's a lot of crazy out there.
                        I can top that - I have a cousin:
                        Who is a anti Vaxer and anti big pharm- but believes in all the dipshit remedies that have been thrown out there, even tho he is a retired pharmacist.

Believes not only will trump be publicly reinstated but that he has been the President the whole time behind the scene with the Joe Biden we are seeing is a puppet ( and not even the real Joe) and there has been a bunch of arrest already - to proceed Trump be placed back in White House.

JFK Jr is alive and will reappear soon.

There is more but you get my drift.

Comment

• All this proves one thing: for many GOPers, the party of "personal responsibility" finds any way humanly possible to not take any responsibility whatsoever.

Anytime one of their own is involved, it's either a false flag, or a staged hoax, or the work of the typical boogeymen, antifa & BLM.

Former Guy can't take responsibility for his loss, it's too much to bear on his fragile ego. So he didn't actually lose, the Dems cheated.

Covid wasn't a problem of Former Guy's, it was all a Chinese setup.

MagSeven, that's the most bizarre one yet. Another brainwashed whackjob.

Comment

• Brazilian president and Trumptard Jair Bolsonaro, having fallen way behind in the '22 polls, has emulated his idol by claiming it's possible the election could be rigged.

Comment

• Republicans / MAGA cultists already blaming the presumptive recall loss in California on electoral fraud. This is what it has come to - any election where Republicans don't win, we have to listen to their lies about election fraud. Where they do win, magically there is no fraud. Places were up-ballot Republicans lose and down-ballot Republicans win is apparently some kind of special, mixed, superfraud from Venezuela or something.

Clown car rolls on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Republicans / MAGA cultists already blaming the presumptive recall loss in California on electoral fraud. This is what it has come to - any election where Republicans don't win, we have to listen to their lies about election fraud. Where they do win, magically there is no fraud. Places were up-ballot Republicans lose and down-ballot Republicans win is apparently some kind of special, mixed, superfraud from Venezuela or something.

Clown car rolls on.
                                Yup, nothing like feeding the fantasy that a large group of heavily armed people are being disenfranchised and cheated of their vote. Nothing will ever go wrong doing that....again.

Comment

Working...
                                X