Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    You, sir are an enlightened academic.
    I could not disagree more.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      I LIKE umjewboy.2021!
      Boy? Who you calling boy? To quote Mike Gundy “I’m a man! I’m 40!”

Comment

I hopped on and listened to some right wing radio yesterday, the hosts were actually pretty upset and very critical of Trump. Not this guy.

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/1347267821710024705

Limbaugh: “There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence...I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way.”
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hopped on and listened to some right wing radio yesterday, the hosts were actually pretty upset and very critical of Trump. Not this guy.

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/1347267821710024705

Limbaugh: “There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence...I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way.”
          Something tells me they didn't do that because an election didn't go their way. Something...something...taxation without representation...blah...blah...
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Something tells me they didn't do that because an election didn't go their way. Something...something...taxation without representation...blah...blah...
            I wonder if Rush is signing up to risk his own life to fight against the enemies of freedom ? Something tells me he isn't. What a douchebag
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I wonder if Rush is signing up to risk his own life to fight against the enemies of freedom ? Something tells me he isn't. What a douchebag
              When I saw the dude wearing horns, the first thought that came to my head was "this guy is just like our founding fathers!"

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                When I saw the dude wearing horns, the first thought that came to my head was "this guy is just like our founding fathers!"
                You mean the antifa guy? <ducks>

Comment

Styealing from FB, but not without merit begs the question--How did a bunch of duck Dynasty rejects and Braveheart buffaloman circumvent $750 Billion a year in national Defense spending?
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    You mean the antifa guy? <ducks>
                    Lol. I think I liked better the post going around with guys circled and then pointed out on a phillyantifa.org website which devotes its time to outing neo-nazis.

Comment

Lol. I think I liked better the post going around with guys circled and then pointed out on a phillyantifa.org website which devotes its time to outing neo-nazis.
                      The ones I saw were a two for one. The QAnon Shaman and neo-nazi both.

When the morons posted it and I sent them a video of the QAnon Shaman talking about how much he loved Trump months ago at a rally, they said it was just "my opinion" that he was a Trump supporter. How do you even respond to that?

Comment

When the morons posted it and I sent them a video of the QAnon Shaman talking about how much he loved Trump months ago at a rally, they said it was just "my opinion" that he was a Trump supporter. How do you even respond to that?
                        he's playing the long con.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

You should have said "I disagree." Works around here.

Comment

You should have said "I disagree." Works around here.
                            Works everywhere
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Works everywhere
                              I disagree.

And umjewman knocks that hanger right out of the park! The crowd goes wild!

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Styealing from FB, but not without merit begs the question--How did a bunch of duck Dynasty rejects and Braveheart buffaloman circumvent $750 Billion a year in national Defense spending?
                                Because the CapPol aren't part of that spending pool and weren't smart enough to request the National Guard in advance.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X