• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    There is an ignore function for a reason
    I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      I disagree.
      lol. Feel free to tune in to Art Vandelay idiocy. You can probably reason with him.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

lol. Feel free to tune in to Art Vandelay idiocy. You can probably reason with him.
        Dude, I needed a good laugh Thank You!!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

A great day for Republicans and Patriots everywhere.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

A great day for Republicans and Patriots everywhere.
            and racist Canadians like Art Vandelay
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

and racist Canadians like Art Vandelay
              Somewhere PrettyGoPale is smiling.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

If I can handle your drivel, I can read the collected works of that esteemed scholar, Mr. Vandelay.

Comment

If I can handle your drivel, I can read the collected works of that esteemed scholar, Mr. Vandelay.
                  I LIKE umjewboy.2021!
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

You, sir are an enlightened academic, with knowledge exceeding all of human knowledge, i have faith you will lead us all to a second renaissance. If you have some problems feel free to send me a PM and I will be there to help out.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      I LIKE umjewboy.2021!
                      so you can't handle my drivel ? Sad !!!!!
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

They're extremely lucky it was a bunch of unorganized trumpets, If it had been anyone with any real agenda besides disruption, it could have been a huge tragedy. Hell if they had the same security they had during the BLM protests, they'd never have made it to the top of the steps.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

There's a picture going around of some of the cops getting selfies with the rioters.

That aside, it took Pence, not Trump, to get the National Guard fully mobilized. Trump also has an ass kisser as Secretary of Defense who couldn't be bothered to get any forces there to defend the Capitol ahead of time, but they didn't have any problems getting troops mobilized to subdue the BLM.

Remember this Trump gem? "Anarchists, Agitators or Protestors who vandalize or damage our Federal Courthouse in Portland, or any Federal Buildings in any of our Cities or States, will be prosecuted under our recently re-enacted Statutes and Monuments Act. MIMIMUM TEN YEARS IN PRISON. Don't do it!" This was from 7/27/2020. Wonder if he will apply it to his cult?

Comment

Hillary was right. A basket of deplorables.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

forgive my ignorance but when was the last time someone was shot and killed by authorities during a protest in America? did anyone get shot by police during the BLM protests? I know there were 3 times a black man died 2 shot and George Floyd which is horrible also.. I guess you could say it's surprising more people weren't killed, but I think it's horrible people died. it's all fun and games until the secret service shoots you point blank in the neck. ..I was upset when a woman got accidentally shot in the eye and died after people got out of control celebrating the Red Sox winning the WS. for some reason I keep wondering why I don't know anything about the Kent State shooting. does that compare to anything today. not that any of these things are comparable.

I guess you could say Kent State was protesting war and today was promoting it.

and wtf, they made plenty of security upgrades around the WH recently. Trump use a helicopter to disperse crowds for the worst photo op in history, but they can't defend the capitol (I just realized I've been misspelling capitol this whole time). and how is it no-one noticed that he was holding a rally down the street at the same time they were certifying the votes and this would obviously happen.

also, I am starting to wonder is DJT might have had his psychosis exacerbated from covid

I don't understand what just happened today.
                                Last edited by ; 01-07-2021, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X