No announcement yet.

President Joseph Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we won the right to reject a president that is rude and offensive, and fake. it's a victory for free speech while every pads their pockets. Hooray. and life goes on.

Comment

there are only two times in life during the year that cats avoid humans, the 4th of july because there are so many explosions and they figure, 'oh shit', they finally started dropping bombs, and the other is election day, when everyone starts making false promises.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        For the record I don't have a big brain....and I can't fix a tractor
        And now you find out you also didn't win anything...damn it

Comment

What a great speech.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            What a great speech.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yep, both tonight and last night. Covid, healthcare, climate, systemic racism, and restoring decency were highlighted both nights.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Kicked it
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Can we start discussing his cabinet picks?

I'd love to see Dr. Fauci named Surgeon General. Also, they have to tred lightly about choosing senators, as they don't want to have to defend more spots than necessary in '22. They do have to find prominent spots for Mayor Pete, Beto & Stacey Abrams. Mike Bloomberg - Secretary of State? Will probably never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

I'd love to see Dr. Fauci named Surgeon General. Also, they have to tred lightly about choosing senators, as they don't want to have to defend more spots than necessary in '22. They do have to find prominent spots for Mayor Pete, Beto & Stacey Abrams. Mike Bloomberg - Secretary of State? Will probably never happen.
                    He should pick Susan Collins so we can steal her seat...and then fire her.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      For the record I don't have a big brain....and I can't fix a tractor
                      I could pay someone to do it.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        5D Chess!

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          Reports say she is indeed on the list, lol.

Comment

Reports say she is indeed on the list, lol.
                            See!!
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Other than Pete Buttigieg, I don't think any of those have a prayer of sniffing the Cabinet. Politico has a good starting reference:

I agree with a lot of Politico's picks, though I think Roger Ferguson will get Treasury, Tom Perez will get Justice, Deb Haaland will get Interior, and Marcia Fudge will get Ag. I'd put Tammy Duckworth in charge of VA in a minute, though I think you and Politico are right and this'll be where Pete Buttigieg may well land.
                              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

No posts in the SB since 5pm yesterday...

Biden has killed the sports bar!

Comment

Working...
                                X