Official Week 4 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 4 Thread

Titans have 8 positive COVID tests (3 players, 5 personnel) putting Sunday's TEN-PIT game in jeopardy

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Titans have 8 positive COVID tests (3 players, 5 personnel) putting Sunday's TEN-PIT game in jeopardy
    Vikings also shut down practice today, since they played Sunday.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Brett Rypien (Mark's nephew and I guess a cousin of the Lingerie Football League QB) rumored to be starting for Broncos against Jets In Thursday night's Toilet Bowl
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        Brett Rypien (Mark's nephew and I guess a cousin of the Lingerie Football League QB) rumored to be starting for Broncos against Jets In Thursday night's Toilet Bowl
        I had a LOL moment in seeing the headline to this article: https://sports.yahoo.com/new-york-je...011641606.html

If I were Sam Darnold, I'd be asking if Adam Gase can be relieved.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Eagles placed TE Dallas Goedert on IR with an ankle injury.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

PIT-TEN moved to Monday or Tuesday

Comment

And now PIT-TEN cancelled this week and will be played later in the season.

Comment

Mike Tannenbaum
                @RealTannenbaum
                ·
                1h
                Here's a solution to re-schedule the Pit/Ten game; Ten and Pit go immediately into a bye week and then move Pit/Blt to week 8 (both teams have a bye in week 8 right now) and move Ten/Pit to week 7 (Ten has a bye in week 7 right now).

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  And now PIT-TEN cancelled this week and will be played later in the season.
                  After scrambling for a last minute replacement of my Steelers defense (dropped Valdes-Scantling), i now find myself in the unexpected position of rooting for the Jets defense tonight. May the fantasy gods have mercy on my team.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    Mike Tannenbaum
                    @RealTannenbaum
                    ·
                    1h
                    Here's a solution to re-schedule the Pit/Ten game; Ten and Pit go immediately into a bye week and then move Pit/Blt to week 8 (both teams have a bye in week 8 right now) and move Ten/Pit to week 7 (Ten has a bye in week 7 right now).
                    And Ravens would move their bye to week 7.

But what about all of the fans who already bought tickets and booked their flights and reserved their hotels? Oh wait a minute...we can't use that excuse this year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Leonard Fournette OUT

Comment

7 NFC teams have winning records as we move ahead to a 7-team playoff bracket - and 4 of them are in the NFC West.

the problem is that the league insists on allowing an NFC Least team to darken the postseason door so at this point they won't all get in.

it's theoretically possible, although beating each other up 6 times makes it difficult.

nine AFC teams are 3-0 or 2-1.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Michael Thomas OUT

Comment

Someone needs to explain to me how Adam Gase still has a job.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The Steelers-Titans game originally scheduled for this Sunday, Oct. 4, will now be played Week 7 of the season, on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 1 p.m. on CBS.

In addition, the Steelers-Ravens game has been moved from Week 7 to Week 8, and will be played on Sunday, Nov. 1 at 1 p.m. on CBS.

So, bye weeks change for Steelers from week 8 to week 4, for Titans from week 7 to week 4, and for Ravens from week 8 to week 7.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X