Is there a CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a Buck!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You like Movies?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Raya and the Dragon was fun.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

a little something for Chance

---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My Last auction is tonight!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              My Last auction is tonight!
              ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                ever?
                Could be!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  a little something for Chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVXIUyshng
                  Hall and Oates sucks, Feral.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    Could be!

Baby Yoda thinks you have a couple more good auctions in you.

Comment

• Booyah

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Booyah
                        Baby Yoda loves Chicken Booyah.

Comment

• Do you stir that Booyah?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Do you stir that Booyah?
                            No, but the vegetables are good for a growing Jedi.

Comment

• I thought they preferred frog people eggs

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Sometimes the kids just can't get what they want. But if we try sometime, we might just find, they get what they need.

Comment

Working...
                                X