Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a CHANCE

you might check your PMs? :P
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dude?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Done. Was offline this weekend.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Done. Was offline this weekend.
          Offline This Weekend would be a good name for an Adam Sandler movie
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              I see what you did there.
              kiljoy

Comment

kiljoy
                What'd she ever do to you?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Moonlight J...
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Bump...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Trapiche Malbec Reserve might have had something to do with the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Trapiche Malbec Reserve might have had something to do with the delay.
                          how does that compare to apricot soju?

Comment

how does that compare to apricot soju?
                            My mental enlightenment did not come near approaching the high levels of Dr. Kohm. If I'd reached that level of mental enlightenment, I'd likely still be unconscious. Sort of like Baby Yoda after exerting a great deal of energy with the Force.

Comment

Bump....

Comment

Working...
                              X