Is there a CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Sometimes the kids just can't get what they want. But if we try sometime, we might just find, they get what they need.
    Who are you?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Who are you?
      who hoo...who hoo...
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        who hoo...who hoo...
        The Kids alright.......
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I'm sleeping at home tonight.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm sleeping at home tonight.
            Dream On

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Dream On
              Put your lights on.

Comment

Put your lights on.
                In the City?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Sunday.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Look for the cars or signs of life.

Comment

• Damn LA

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Damn LA
                        LA Woman?

Comment

• Break on through?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Pretty woman?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Pretty woman?
                              You called ?
                              --------------------------------------
                              You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Pretty woman?
                                Walkin' down the street...

Comment

Working...
                                X