Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

And he made it away unslashed?
    I haven't seen any posts from him since this weekend...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Not sure where to post this, so I chose this thread. I was fortunate to have the chance to meet up with Sour Masher. Had a very nice dinner, and was cool to talk with Sour Masher in person. Forget to take pictures, maybe next time.
      Thanks for inviting me :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

it doesn't sound like they did.

Comment

• I was just thinking that I still feel like I have the lead on RJers met, but then was thinking about how few of them still post to the board. With a name like Wayne and the heyelander handle, I might be worried about meeting me if I were you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.
              I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

FS is as nice as they come in person.
                Meh... I'm honestly a lot nicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Can't deny it. You not only met up with me, but both my kids.
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Can't deny it. You not only met up with me, but both my kids.
                    your kids are nicer than both of us put together.

(now I'm puzzling how niceness stacks)

Comment

Now that I know your name is Wayne, the placeholder image in my head for you is Wayne from Letterkenny.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ha, it is pretty cool that my kids got to meet you and be part of the RJ experience.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha, it is pretty cool that my kids got to meet you and be part of the RJ experience.
                          I dunno, I'm pretty polite while dragging you from your SUV, just ask Chance....oh wait.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

First start with NRV (niceness replacement value). Then simply sum up each individual's NOR (niceness over replacement).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

First start with NRV (niceness replacement value). Then simply sum up each individual's NOR (niceness over replacement).
                              that makes perfect sense. thanks! You're a nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.
                                Oh I’m not coming up to Binghamton. I just want to be invited to things so I can say I’m busy. Makes me feel important.

Comment

Working...
                                X