X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Heavy lifting is complete.
    More rocks.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Rocks moved
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Landslide--damn global warming.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• The Force is NOT strong with this one.

Comment

• Use the Force--again....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Hot Lava Talent

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Magmar is on the job.

Comment

• Is there a chance anyone like's this..exceelent 80's tune

The Tubes - She's A Beauty (Official Music Video) - YouTube
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Is there a chance anyone like's this..exceelent 80's tune

The Tubes - She's A Beauty (Official Music Video) - YouTube
                    the cheesy video is just a bonus...you're welcome
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• since i can't find the exceelent music thread and i know Chance love Hall and Oates i'll just post this here...it's excellent

She's Gone (1976) - Hall & Oates - YouTube
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• RJEL Wife is a big Hall and Oats fan. I've seen them... too many times now. Saw them in Reno back in October (she made a couple of dollars betting on the playoff phils!) and Hall's voice is getting, not great. Not sure if age has finally caught up, or if he was having a bad day, but things were rough.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          RJEL Wife is a big Hall and Oats fan. I've seen them... too many times now. Saw them in Reno back in October (she made a couple of dollars betting on the playoff phils!) and Hall's voice is getting, not great. Not sure if age has finally caught up, or if he was having a bad day, but things were rough.
                          Yeah, sadly, Daryl Hall's vocal range has been slipping for a few years now. John Oates voice has been gone for even longer. I was embarrassed for Oates when he tried to sing on an episode of "Live from Daryl's House" a few years back. The guest singers usually handled the more challenging vocals on that show which is most exceelent BTW..
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Not sure where to post this, so I chose this thread. I was fortunate to have the chance to meet up with Sour Masher. Had a very nice dinner, and was cool to talk with Sour Masher in person. Forget to take pictures, maybe next time.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Not sure where to post this, so I chose this thread. I was fortunate to have the chance to meet up with Sour Masher. Had a very nice dinner, and was cool to talk with Sour Masher in person. Forget to take pictures, maybe next time.
                              And he made it away unslashed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

And he made it away unslashed?
                                maybe ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X