Is there a CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mookie........
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Taihon.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Acuna Matada.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• A TTesting...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I have spoken.

Comment

• Moonbeams

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• This is the way.

Comment

• I'm out of fish people eggs again..

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Are fish eggs vegetarian?

Comment

• You guys are sure doing a lot of heavy lifting. Good on ya.
                      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        This is the way.
                        I disagree.
                        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• That all you got?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• It's a start. I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              It's a start. I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
                              You Otter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                You Otter.
                                Heavy lifting is complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X