No announcement yet.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Jackson is a saint. I don't think I'd have patience with this kind of crap from the Republican senators. It's unending. They are making fools of themselves and she is so patient. It's not right.

Here is merely one example of many:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The Senate Republicans are mostly clowns but they're merely representing their constituents. Most Republicans are clowns, whether it be anti-science, racist, ignorant, etc, they simply aren't serious people. It's not going to get better in our lifetimes, if ever.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Don Jr. - "Pedophiles around the country must be rejoicing at the prospect of having Judge Jackson as a continued advocate for them sitting on the Supreme Court."

Such a worthless piece of garbage, this guy.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

The Senate Republicans put on a repulsive display of racism and sexism this past week. It made me want to throw up. I guess things have always been like this, but to see it on display so blatantly was nauseating.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            The Senate Republicans put on a repulsive display of racism and sexism this past week. It made me want to throw up. I guess things have always been like this, but to see it on display so blatantly was nauseating.
            As you said, Jackson is a saint. Really, seeing how patient and calm she held up to all of this is all I need to see that she has the perfect temperament for the role. No tantrums and anger tears like the last guy. I would not have held up that well.

Comment

one of the great things about Ruth Bader Ginsburg is she believed rationality. and she was willing to die for it. at least out of the 3 branches of the government, we'll always have one that is incorruptible. it may be our saving grace.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                one of the great things about Ruth Bader Ginsburg is she believed rationality. and she was willing to die for it. at least out of the 3 branches of the government, we'll always have one that is incorruptible. it may be our saving grace.
                Clarence Thomas chuckles

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Clarence Thomas chuckles
                  and you know that's really the odd thing. I totally thought about his wife's controversy as you pointed out. yet, Ruth still wouldn't be willing to die on the bench unless. history will note her relationship with Scalia. they both died on the bench. they believed in something that we can't even comprehend.

I don't like Clarence Thomas but, I can't really fault him either. together the whole SCOTUS, hasn't really done any major damage yet.

Comment

here's a thought, you know your civilization is a boat with no bearing once the media can impeach the SCOTUS.

Comment

has it only been 5 days since i posted seems like a lifetime.

new Navy ship named after Ruth Bader Ginsburg. i think, if so it might be odd. i wouldn't be against it. we are running out of names. i suppose it would be about the rule of law.

tell that to gulf war veterans that got hot anthrax vaccine's which were pulled from the market 10 years later but ended up with gulf war syndrome which the government refused to acknowledge. but there is a reason for rules and laws.

i like Ruth Bader Ginsburg. she was a warrior.

Comment

Judge Kentaji Brown Jackson likely to be confirmed today. I continue to be awestruck at the enormous difference between her demeanor and that of Brett Kavanaugh during the respective nomination processes of each.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Judge Kentaji Brown Jackson likely to be confirmed today. I continue to be awestruck at the enormous difference between her demeanor and that of Brett Kavanaugh during the respective nomination processes of each.
                          Done deal. First black woman in our nation's history to serve on the highest court. 53-47 vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Done deal. First black woman in our nation's history to serve on the highest court. 53-47 vote.
                            Great news
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Great news
                              Are you sure? Lindsey Graham says she is far too radical to confirm for Supreme Court but just radical enough for the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.

Comment

Working...
                              X