Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A corner in Winslow, AZ.

Don't just stand there.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Take it easy .
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Henley, Frey Urge Nation To Take It Easy: Laid-Back Eagles Call For National Mellowing-Out Period

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Take it easy .
        But I have a world of trouble on my mind.

Comment

thanks for the rabbit hole.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            thanks for the rabbit hole.
            The Onion: Our Dumb Century was a phenomenal toilet read.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              The Onion: Our Dumb Century was a phenomenal toilet read.
              Every Onion book is a great toilet read, or anywhere else for that matter!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

This thread title gives me an earworm every time I read it. And now I am bumping it up...I am dumb.

Comment

When Pam and I drove past it a few years back, we didn't stop, bit I did have to prime music the song BTW there's an EXCELLENT restaurant out on the tarmac at the airport.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

such a fine sight to see
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      such a fine sight to see
                      I've got nothing... this has stymied my quest.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                      X