X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=The Feral Slasher;419770]
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post

Stop by Coal Valley if you have a chance, lol
    Many years ago a different customer had a golf outing in Coal Valley IL. It was nice and we had fun. I never had another reason to go back.

Ever hear of HC Duke Electro Freeze? They make the soft serve ice cream machines found in Dairy Queens, Sonic, and others.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gregg;419771]
      Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Many years ago a different customer had a golf outing in Coal Valley IL. It was nice and we had fun. I never had another reason to go back.

Ever hear of HC Duke Electro Freeze? They make the soft serve ice cream machines found in Dairy Queens, Sonic, and others.
      Never heard of that...looked it up and it made me want some ice cream
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

USA Today's Jarrett Bell reports NFL owners are "counting votes" on potentially removing Commanders owner Daniel Snyder.

Bell's source is an anonymous NFL owner. By "counting votes", the owner is alluding to the fact that 24 franchises would need to vote Snyder out, and the cohort that wants him gone is seeing if they have the numbers necessary to make it happen. An official vote has yet to occur. The move stems from an ongoing investigation into the Commanders that alleges they cheated other teams out of ticket revenue which is shared amongst the franchises. The allegation adds that the team withheld as much as $5 million in refundable deposits from season ticket holders. Washington has also been investigated for fostering a culture of sexual harassment. Snyder's reign as the Commanders' owner has been marred by an unending series of scandals. His mismanagement of the team may finally come to an end if the rest of the league has had enough. Snyder would be forced to sell the franchise if he is successfully voted out.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Sportico reports Commanders owner Daniel Snyder has agreed to sell the team for a record $6 billion to Philadelphia 76ers/New Jersey Devils owner Josh Harris.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A group of Native Americans is calling on the Washington Commanders football team to revert to its old “Redskins” name. Bill Dieckman with the Native American Guardian's Association joined "NewsNation Now" to discuss.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X