Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Yes..
    It seems that you're all squared with owners, but I just saw this and came back for the first time in years and would love to play with the old crew again. If anything changes, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      It seems that you're all squared with owners, but I just saw this and came back for the first time in years and would love to play with the old crew again. If anything changes, let me know.
      Please DM me your email, as there's still an owner or two who I wouldn't mind punting.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

You'll end up with better keepers in the dispersal draft than I have, lol. Geez, the guy who fleeced Soroka from me last year (a thrown in where the major guy I got was Marquez---oops!) quit.

And c'mon revo, you know that "cavebird" isn't capitalized.

Comment

Please DM me your email, as there's still an owner or two who I wouldn't mind punting.
            Be careful allowing a cyberman in the league; that could get dangerous---especially a lone cyberman, there has been a recent strong warning about that creature. Can we bid on gold at the auction?

Comment

I got an unrequested PM stating "I love that I now have a rival in revo's league. Just bring it this year, weak stuff in the paint gets destroyed."

My first thought... "weak stuff in the pain gets destroyed"?

LOL! Hahahhahahah, that's so absolutely ridiculous that it is hilarious. I can't get the image of a fantasy baseball nerd trying to use a tough guy street basketball 'dis from 1985 out of my head. Classic!

I'm curious is everyone in the league this cheesy, full of themselves and arrogant/cocky? And stuck in 1985?

Bahahaha. I can't imagine taking myself seriously enough to actually write that out in a message to someone else. Made me laugh.

Anyway, thanks for that laugh - you know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Be careful allowing a cyberman in the league; that could get dangerous---especially a lone cyberman, there has been a recent strong warning about that creature. Can we bid on gold at the auction?
                I don't know what you're talking about. I definitely heard that you were supposed to give the lone cyberman what they want. At all costs.

Sadly, I'm not in yet, cavebird. I'm on the waiting list though! Sorry about the Soroka fleecing - that's rough!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I got an unrequested PM stating "I love that I now have a rival in revo's league. Just bring it this year, weak stuff in the paint gets destroyed."

My first thought... "weak stuff in the pain gets destroyed"?

LOL! Hahahhahahah, that's so absolutely ridiculous that it is hilarious. I can't get the image of a fantasy baseball nerd trying to use a tough guy street basketball 'dis from 1985 out of my head. Classic!

I'm curious is everyone in the league this cheesy, full of themselves and arrogant/cocky? And stuck in 1985?

Bahahaha. I can't imagine taking myself seriously enough to actually write that out in a message to someone else. Made me laugh.

Anyway, thanks for that laugh - you know who you are.

Who are you talking about, lol?

And Stephen, I'm trying to get you in. One guy, who's kinda DOA, hasn't responded to me. The other guy says he's definitely back. I'm waiting to hear from Will Brinson, my consigliere, if we should punt him or even add you as a 16th team. But he's covering the Super Bowl or something like that!

Comment

Who are you talking about, lol?
                    Isn't it kind of obvious?

I bet you can match the tone with someone in the league, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Isn't it kind of obvious?

I bet you can match the tone with someone in the league, lol
                      Sorry, i should not have sent that
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

And Stephen, I'm trying to get you in. One guy, who's kinda DOA, hasn't responded to me. The other guy says he's definitely back. I'm waiting to hear from Will Brinson, my consigliere, if we should punt him or even add you as a 16th team. But he's covering the Super Bowl or something like that!
                        Oh, don't go to the trouble of expanding just for me, revo! I'm not going anywhere and can wait for an easier opening. The real question is - does Mr. DOA have a good roster?

Comment

Oh, don't go to the trouble of expanding just for me, revo! I'm not going anywhere and can wait for an easier opening. The real question is - does Mr. DOA have a good roster?
                          Well, we added two other new owners, so if you take over, all three teams would be in the dispersal draft.

Comment

Excellent, I'm in!

Do you have an approximate idea of when we might conduct the dispersal draft? You thinking email, message board, or what?

Comment

Excellent, I'm in!

Do you have an approximate idea of when we might conduct the dispersal draft? You thinking email, message board, or what?
                              I think we just confirmed everyone else, so ASAP. The message board of the site is where it will take place. The owners taking part are you, Ken & Chris. I just need to randomize the order to get started.

Comment

What's the 3rd team that's available? I need to look at their keepers

Comment

Working...
                                X