Offseason Rumor Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Call me a cynic, but that sure makes me believe the owners are foreseeing changes in arb/free agency that'll cost them more money earlier in players careers.

OTOH, even if it's on the low end, that's still life-changing money.
    Especially in the Dominican Republic. And Franco should still be able to get another big contract at age 31.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I would love for Franco to sign a deal, but I'd also never put pen to paper unless he has the opt-out clauses on it which would kick in when he would expect to be a free agent. Lord knows if they don't get something done with the stadium, he's gone from here in 3 years anyhow

Comment

Matz want a deal done before Thanksgiving. Supposedly 8 teams have given offers (including the Cubs).

Comment

According to Jon Heyman of the MLB Network, the Orioles are willing to listen to trade offers for star outfielder Cedric Mullins.

The 27-year-old Mullins broke out this year and hit .291/.360/.518 with 30 home runs and 30 stolen bases.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mets now turning their sights on Jonathan Gray

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              According to Jon Heyman of the MLB Network, the Orioles are willing to listen to trade offers for star outfielder Cedric Mullins.

The 27-year-old Mullins broke out this year and hit .291/.360/.518 with 30 home runs and 30 stolen bases.
              As someone with a team Mullins carried to a title, I am in favor of putting a better lineup around him for the two years I have left.
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Scherzer rumoured to the Mets for 3 years, ~130 million.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Tigers close to signing Baez. Reports that might be a 6 yr $140mil.

Comment

it's fun to dream ... posted by Carlos Baerga on Instagram ...

(Baerga) ����Ultima Hora ����Freddie Fremman pudiera firmar con los BlueJays que en la historia de la franquicia no hay un jugador canadiense ���� que fuera un All-Star Player cuando vistió el uniforme de Toronto. Hay una posibilidad de que eso cambie en la temporada del 2022, Freddie Freeman
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      Crazy. Almost the same thing that Sin-Soo Choo posted.

여기서 볼 것이별로 없습니다. 이 얼마나 시간 낭비

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                        All it'll take is 6/180.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                        X