Would you rather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    He may not be peak anymore, but looks like the dude on the plane chose the Tyson punch over the .22.

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/04/21/mike-...ies-passenger/
    That is not the punch you would be receiving from Tyson on this challenge. He would not be jabbing in confined quarters. He would unleash his full swing at your face. I will still take the .22 shot to my now 1 inch love handle. Left side please as I sleep on my right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      That is not the punch you would be receiving from Tyson on this challenge. He would not be jabbing in confined quarters. He would unleash his full swing at your face. I will still take the .22 shot to my now 1 inch love handle. Left side please as I sleep on my right.
      Speaking of Tysons and love handles, Heavy weight champ Tyson Fury (who was named after Iron Mike) won in his final fight. He was one of the best examples of how carry love handles doesn't stop you from having amazing power and endurance. That dude often looks like a melted candle, but destroys chiseled guys his whole career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Speaking of Tysons and love handles, Heavy weight champ Tyson Fury (who was named after Iron Mike) won in his final fight. He was one of the best examples of how carry love handles doesn't stop you from having amazing power and endurance. That dude often looks like a melted candle, but destroys chiseled guys his whole career.
        So you are saying I have hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          So you are saying I have hope.
          Especially if you sneak your gun into the ring.

Comment

Especially if you sneak your gun into the ring.

Comment

• Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized Mike Tysons or one Mike Tyson-sized duck?
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized Mike Tysons or one Mike Tyson-sized duck?
                No I wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  No I wouldn't.
                  But you must to save your family. Now, make your choice!

Edit to say: You can't see it but I'm twirling my handlebar mustache.

Comment

But you must to save your family. Now, make your choice!

Edit to say: You can't see it but I'm twirling my handlebar mustache.
                    I've seen pictures of you. You don't have a handlebar mustache. You sit on a throne of lies.

Comment

I've seen pictures of you. You don't have a handlebar mustache. You sit on a throne of lies.
                      But it's a very nice, comfortable throne. I've added some nice cushions.

Comment

• I fight the guy with the handlebar mustache telling me to abuse the cute little Tyson ducks.

Comment

I fight the guy with the handlebar mustache telling me to abuse the cute little Tyson ducks.
                          You think I'd come to the Sports Bar without my cloak of invisibility? You wouldn't stand a chance. Plus I'd still sic the ducks on you.

Comment

You think I'd come to the Sports Bar without my cloak of invisibility? You wouldn't stand a chance. Plus I'd still sic the ducks on you.
                            The ducks are on my side, you don't tell a Mike Tyson duck what to do. You don't have nearly enough ears for the appetite of 100 Tyson ducks.

Comment

The ducks are on my side, you don't tell a Mike Tyson duck what to do. You don't have nearly enough ears for the appetite of 100 Tyson ducks.
                              I have pretty big ears.

Comment

The ducks are on my side,
                                Dammit, never trust a duck.

Comment

Working...
                                X