Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

I've wanted to start this thread for a while to track police abuse.

Police recently killed someone for bicycling without proper lighting. When the 3 officers realize they killed the guy, all 3 body cameras go off at once.

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/09/...-safety-light/

It's not individual officers, or bad apples. They've spoiled the bunch, and the whole system is corrupt.

Hey, just my opinion. Let's put a percentage on it and say 90% of cops are more interested in protecting themselves than the community. I bet it's a lot higher when they first enter, probably 80%+ think they're doing it for the betterment of society, but they're trained as a force to intimidate and terrorize.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Good thread.

Body cam catches cop planting drugs. I hope this POS gets life.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I think we already have a thread dedicated to Law Enforcement Abuse and while I am totally on board with watchdogging and prosecuting the bad apples, I can't agree with the Title of this thread. My brothers a cop and has never, in almost 30 years, done any of this kind of shit. Sure he's not a perfect guy, but he's a hell of a public servant and one I'm proud to call family.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        I think we already have a thread dedicated to Law Enforcement Abuse and while I am totally on board with watchdogging and prosecuting the bad apples, I can't agree with the Title of this thread. My brothers a cop and has never, in almost 30 years, done any of this kind of shit. Sure he's not a perfect guy, but he's a hell of a public servant and one I'm proud to call family.
        I'm speaking more about institutional abuse of the community at large than individual actions.

If your brother was 1 of the 3 who turned his body camera off, I would view him differently, but I dont deny he could easily be part of the 20% who are valued servants of the community. But in talking about individuals, I've been abused personally, with no repercussions for the officer. I don't think every officer is as bad as the abusers that represent them. But in standing up to protect "bad apples", they are complicit in the wrongdoing. Just like the cop woman who pulled the cop aside from beating and terrorizing me... she made him momentarily stop abusing me. Is she a "bad apple", or a good guy? Hard to put her entirely into one category or the other, no? If she refused to report her fellow officer (as I can guarantee she did nothing), protecting abusers makes you complicit. Just like Jim Jordan protecting the wrestling physician and pedophile.

More money is taken in year over year from civil asset forfeiture from unproven crimes than is collectively stolen through actual robberies. I found that statistic staggering.

I thought our only thread detailing police abuse was "something while black", which is more about racial issues? Maybe I'm wrong.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Police recently killed someone for bicycling without proper lighting. When the 3 officers realize they killed the guy, all 3 body cameras go off at once.

It's not individual officers, or bad apples. They've spoiled the bunch, and the whole system is corrupt.

Hey, just my opinion. Let's put a percentage on it and say 90% of cops are more interested in protecting themselves than the community. I bet it's a lot higher when they first enter, probably 80%+ think they're doing it for the betterment of society, but they're trained as a force to intimidate and terrorize.

Your world most be so dark and depressing.

Are there bad apples, yup. Are the majority bad apples, I have a hard time believing that, and you would have the burden of proof to show me that 80-90% of cops are their to protect themselves vs. the community. Why would anyone drive around knowing that at any point they could encounter a life and death situation. Very few people are looking for that kind of adreline rush.

I will say that when an officer is in a fight or has someone shooting at them, yeah, 90%, if not 100% of them are there for self-preservation.

Statements like this from you make you hard to take seriously throughout the entirety of the RJ community.
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post

Are there bad apples, yup. Are the majority bad apples, I have a hard time believing that, and you would have the burden of proof to show me that 80-90% of cops are their to protect themselves vs. the community. Why would anyone drive around knowing that at any point they could encounter a life and death situation. Very few people are looking for that kind of adreline rush.

I will say that when an officer is in a fight or has someone shooting at them, yeah, 90%, if not 100% of them are there for self-preservation.

Statements like this from you make you hard to take seriously throughout the entirety of the RJ community.
            Conservatives usually support authoritarianism. It's why they love Trump's dictator tendencies.

Comment

Conservatives usually support authoritarianism. It's why they love Trump's dictator tendencies.
              So I'm a Trump supporter and conservative? Is that what's to be inferred? If so, you obviously haven't been paying attention.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

I'm hardly a conservative, but I think that cops have a tough go. Are there some bad ones? Yes, I know there are and they should be kicked out when found out. I know that I sure has hell wouldn't want that job, but I've recently had a couple of encounters with my local police force that were most positive. One of my "pet peeves" is when people paint with broad brushes.
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

So I'm a Trump supporter and conservative? Is that what's to be inferred? If so, you obviously haven't been paying attention.
                  I'm just making an observation that your conservative nature aligns with your trust in police.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Good thread.

Body cam catches cop planting drugs. I hope this POS gets life.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...629483520?s=19
                    While I disagree with the title of this post, and think cops have a tough and important job and many do it morally (although the danger of the job is lower in many locations than it is for other professions many don't think of as dangerous), clearly there are major problems in the police and they need to be dealt with. Our system is broken and the protect the shield at all cost mindset is a big part of the problem, but I see this case as one of hope. This POS wasn't covered for. And thank all the gods it is so. I'm infuriated after watching this pyschopath at work. There is no punishment I'd argue against for this piece of garbage. Framing untold numbers of innocents....if they executed this son of a bitch, I'd be cool with that. I'd bet most cops agree with this sentiment, but unfortunately, there is such peer pressure on the job to protect the shield and embody the us vs them mentality that few could dare to admit it and even fewer would be the one to blow the whistle on this behavior.

I find it tremendously ironic and depressing how much police forces have in common with criminal organizations on the issue of "snitches get stitches." For mob bosses and most police officers, someone going to the cops, or IA, are rats. They want criminals to step up and testify against other bad guys, even if witnesses face threats of death doing it, but they don't want to do it themselves, because they'd be ostracized and scorned by their fellow officers. Hypocrisy.

ETA: This isn't behavior exclusive to the US. My understanding is that police forces is many other countries are much more corrupt and much more immoral. It is super scary. Power often corrupts when not closely watched. Who watches the watchmen, and who watches them, etc.?
                    Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-19-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                      I'm hardly a conservative, but I think that cops have a tough go. Are there some bad ones? Yes, I know there are and they should be kicked out when found out. I know that I sure has hell wouldn't want that job, but I've recently had a couple of encounters with my local police force that were most positive. One of my "pet peeves" is when people paint with broad brushes.
                      Conservatives usually support authoritarianism. It's why they love Trump's dictator tendencies

Comment

Conservatives usually support authoritarianism. It's why they love Trump's dictator tendencies
                        https://www.salon.com/2018/03/16/mor...rian-politics/

Instead of mocking me, try reading. There's dozens of references if you just google "conservatives support authoritarianism".

Comment

For someone with good intelligence, this is not your finest moment.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            I agree with you on all of this. Except I would put in cousin (may he rest in peace) in place of brother.

Comment

Well thought out. Good reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X