Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Scandal takes down Trump, BClinton - or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This case gets more deadly and bizarre yesterday, when the son of the judge trying the Deutsche Bank case related to Epstein is killed, and the husband of the judge is wounded by a FedEx driver or a person disguised as a FedEx driver.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Ms Maxwell better not sign for any packages........
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        This case gets more deadly and bizarre yesterday, when the son of the judge trying the Deutsche Bank case related to Epstein is killed, and the husband of the judge is wounded by a FedEx driver or a person disguised as a FedEx driver.
        Nope, had nothing to do with it:
        "On Monday, the U.S. Attorney's Office identified Roy Den Hollander as the man who fatally shot Daniel Anderl, the 20-year-old son of Judge Esther Salas, and injured her husband, attorney Mark Anderl, at their North Brunswick Township home Sunday.

Hollander, a self described antifeminist, had a case pending before Salas challenging the U.S. Military's male-only draft in 2015, according to the Daily Beast, NJ.com and the New York Times."

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Nope, had nothing to do with it:
          "On Monday, the U.S. Attorney's Office identified Roy Den Hollander as the man who fatally shot Daniel Anderl, the 20-year-old son of Judge Esther Salas, and injured her husband, attorney Mark Anderl, at their North Brunswick Township home Sunday.

Hollander, a self described antifeminist, had a case pending before Salas challenging the U.S. Military's male-only draft in 2015, according to the Daily Beast, NJ.com and the New York Times."
          https://people.com/crime/anti-femini...XBHJTv0dPHlN8k
          It's a coverup. Otherwise, my Frederick Forsyth novel won't work.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            It's a coverup. Otherwise, my Frederick Forsyth novel won't work.
            Man it has been a long time since I read his stuff
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of sex trafficking. Epstein is dead. Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince whatshisface are still walking around free.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of sex trafficking.
                Yay! Give her the max!

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
                  Yay! Give her the max!
                  Well, they should!
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    Well, they should!
                    I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      I see what you did there
                      Gee, his lane was obvious.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Gee, his lane was obvious.
                        Easy layup

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Well, they should!
                          Yeah, I get it.

The other question now is whether she will implicate high-profile people that were involved in the abuse. She might choose to start talking just to get state protection so that she doesnt "commit suicide" like Epstein.

Comment

Prince Andrew, the Queen's second son, has reached a deal with Virginia Giuffre to settle her civil sex abuse lawsuit against him.

Giuffre alleges she was trafficked by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and forced to perform sex acts with his friends, including the senior royal. She also said the Duke of York had been aware she was underage in the US at the time.

UK newspapers suggest the deal amounted to anywhere between $13-$16 million.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Prince Andrew, the Queen's second son, has reached a deal with Virginia Giuffre to settle her civil sex abuse lawsuit against him.

Giuffre alleges she was trafficked by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and forced to perform sex acts with his friends, including the senior royal. She also said the Duke of York had been aware she was underage in the US at the time.

UK newspapers suggest the deal amounted to anywhere between $13-$16 million.
                              I know people settle cases when they’re not liable all the time for any number of reasons but that’s a lot of money for someone who didn’t do anything, or so he claims.

Comment

And when you can't afford to pay off your victims:

French modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a longtime associate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been found dead in his Paris, France prison cell, a spokesperson for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Brunel was found alone, hanged with bedsheets.

Accused of rape by several former top models, which he denied, the 75-year-old was put under formal investigation in France in late June 2021 for "rape of a minor over 15," the prosecutor's office confirmed.

Brunel was arrested at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in December 2020 on counts of "rape and sexual assault, rape and sexual assault on a minor under 15, rape and sexual assault on a minor over 15, sexual harassment, criminal associations and human trafficking to the detriment of minor victims for the purposes of sexual exploitation."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X