Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Scandal takes down Trump, BClinton - or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm usually the last person to believe in conspiracy theories and will withhold judgement on Epstein's death pending investigation, but this one needs a damn good investigation to sustain Americans' faith in the system, and the investigation into Epstein's clients/accomplices had better continue full force.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      I'm usually the last person to believe in conspiracy theories and will withhold judgement on Epstein's death pending investigation, but this one needs a damn good investigation to sustain Americans' faith in the system, and the investigation into Epstein's clients/accomplices had better continue full force.
      if epstein was about to testify against the mob and wound up dead, would you think this was a conspiracy theory?

- someone from the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        if epstein was about to testify against the mob and wound up dead, would you think this was a conspiracy theory?

- someone from the internet
        It depends on the circumstances. Ultimately, I don't have any basis to start circling suspects, e.g., the Clintons, Trump, the Mossad, like the internet hordes. But it's questionable enough to demand an extensive and serious investigation. Or maybe two. Let both federal and NY state authorities investigate: William Barr and Tish James - hopefully that would instill greater confidence than if just the Trump administration or just a Democratic AG were investigating.

Comment

It depends on the circumstances. Ultimately, I don't have any basis to start circling suspects, e.g., the Clintons, Trump, the Mossad, like the internet hordes. But it's questionable enough to demand an extensive and serious investigation. Or maybe two. Let both federal and NY state authorities investigate: William Barr and Tish James - hopefully that would instill greater confidence than if just the Trump administration or just a Democratic AG were investigating.
          Like you, I'm withholding judgment until as many of the facts are known.

That said, given the lengths we've seen other powerful people and institutions go to, in covering up, denying and avoiding consequences when it comes to this subject (sex with minors/sexual abuse/pedophilia) I will be skeptical with any explanation if this investigation isn't completely through and transparent.

Edit: I'm not looking to implicate any one person or group, I'm hoping that those who were abused by Epstein and those who facilitated that abuse are brought to justice, no matter who they are or how they vote.
          Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 08-12-2019, 11:13 AM.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Let's get Ronan Farrow on this, too, and maybe Bob Woodward.

Comment

Let's get Ronan Farrow on this, too, and maybe Bob Woodward.
              Sounds like a good start.

But then you know that if they were to uncover anything , it'd be branded "Fake News" if anyone one close to Trump were implicated.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Sounds like a good start.

But then you know that if they were to uncover anything , it'd be branded "Fake News" if anyone one close to Trump were implicated.
                I assume that whoever any investigation implicates will be targeting the investigation to discredit it, regardless of political affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  I assume that whoever any investigation implicates will be targeting the investigation to discredit it, regardless of political affiliation.
                  Agreed.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You think you were surprised by Epstein's suicide
                    How about Epstein!

Comment

Epstein didn't commit suicide.

Signed,
                      Epstein's Mom

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Epstein didn't commit suicide.

Signed,
                        Epstein's Mom
                        There are times I really wish we had a 'Rep' post option.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                            Ya know, even though I'm the site admin, I'm really not good with vBulletin. But I just looked into how to do something like that and I believe I added it. It's the Star of David looking thing under your avatar now.

Comment

The late Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested this morning in connection with the Epstein investigation and is expected to appear in court later Thursday,
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                The late Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested this morning in connection with the Epstein investigation and is expected to mysteriously commit suicide while in prison
                                Fixed.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X