1. BA

2. OBP
    Batting Average
    0%
    On Base Percentage
    0%

Sure, why not.

Comment

Is it just me, or do we tend to do OBP more with Decades than Letters?

Comment

so it looks like no KO's, same random draft order and OBP. I think everyone from 12 is back for 13 ? Let's finalize names tomorrow and get the draft order set so we have a weekend to figure it all out
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          so it looks like no KO's, same random draft order and OBP. I think everyone from 12 is back for 13 ? Let's finalize names tomorrow and get the draft order set so we have a weekend to figure it all out
          We have an optimist ladies and gentlemen

INB4 "we should make it so you can't pick more than two consecutive hitters or pitchers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            We have an optimist ladies and gentlemen

INB4 "we should make it so you can't pick more than two consecutive hitters or pitchers"
            Just moving things along. It's exactly like work, ask for Monday so that you get it 2 weeks after that.
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Just moving things along. It's exactly like work, ask for Monday so that you get it 2 weeks after that.
              I send invites to SDS and Bfly about a week back. Probably can move ahead with the draft order today or tomorrow.

Comment

I don't really care one way or the other on this poll. Happy to go with the developing consensus.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                X