• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
    Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
    Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl

Comment

• Dukes out for Harambe!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• "The Duke"

Comment

• Put up yer dukes!

Comment

• Duke Kahanomoku

Comment

• Duke Snider

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                It was a crappy game tonight.
                not so bad. I thought.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I've hardly visited Ohio. went thru on a train when I was 6 moving from Virginia to Illinois...don't remember that at all. Drove thru Northern Ohio after my freshman year of college...don't remember that much for different reasons. Stayed in Bryan Ohio, played hoops, drank beer and was generally a derelict. When my employer laid me off I went for a job interview in Akron. Saw football HOF and not much else. Hope to see a bit of Cincinatti and Dayton on this trip.
                  I've been doing drafts in Canton for over 10 years now, and still haven't gone to the football HOF. It's not high on my to-do list.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    my younger daughter got a job, and I have to say the first few days were pretty stressful handing her the keys to drive off....all good so far. But when do parents stop worrying about their kids ? What did i get myself into ?
                    very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I've been doing drafts in Canton for over 10 years now, and still haven't gone to the football HOF. It's not high on my to-do list.
                      There isn't really much else on anyone's "To-Do in Canton" list.

Comment

I traveled a couple weeks ago for the draft, wasn't worried about the virus at all. I'm traveling again next week for trade deadline, and I'm definitely more concerned.
                        I'm headed back to philly in two weeks. rental car prices are ridiculous.

Comment

That's hurtful.
                          but true.

Comment

Heye will probably have something hurtful to say about this evening's glowing series of posts.
                            I'm really not a nice person.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I'm headed back to philly in two weeks. rental car prices are ridiculous.
                              Have you considered flying instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                And my garden fucking sucks this year! I don't know what the deal is - first time with a garden at my new home and it's just a total clunker thus far. Usually my gardens go berserk, so no real idea what's wrong. I planted a little bit late but not that late. WTF!

(Still - no squash bugs thus far, fingers crossed)
                                my tomatoes are doing well, but my potato plants died off that weekend it hit 110 here for 3 days. cucumber plant is growing, but not giving fruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X