Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    **********************NW RANT in PROGRESS************************

the local drugstore/pharmacy in Seattle, that was locally owned for over 100 years sold out to Walgreens or CVS. And now getting a prescription refill is impossible. They won't answer the phone, their voicemail box is full (and they don't respond to RJ threads), and their website sucks. it was a really fun place to shop with lots of oddball local products. Glad there is another chain pharmacy around though, their effeciency is amazing. Can't even get anyone to answer the phone, much less Boyd, the family favorite
    I'll let you all speculate on what refilled prescription I need, lol
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      How can you be so sure, have you tried?
      I'm trying now !

Maybe I should list the RX numbers
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 10 team fantasy football league, what is the best draft position this year ? I haven't done any research, should I go with first pick ? Or is there no clear choice at number 1 ?
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

10 team fantasy football league, what is the best draft position this year ? I haven't done any research, should I go with first pick ? Or is there no clear choice at number 1 ?
          Greeting Professor Falken

Hello

A strange game.
          The only winning move is
          not to play.

How about a nice game of chess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Greeting Professor Falken

Hello

A strange game.
            The only winning move is
            not to play.

How about a nice game of chess?
            I'll take the WOPR
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

10 team fantasy football league, what is the best draft position this year ? I haven't done any research, should I go with first pick ? Or is there no clear choice at number 1 ?
              IN a PPR league, I'd grab first slot if I could and take McCaffery. Non-PPR, it's fuzzier to me.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                IN a PPR league, I'd grab first slot if I could and take McCaffery. Non-PPR, it's fuzzier to me.
                Thanks...i got first. I can screw up in rounds 2 and 3
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thanks...i got first. I can screw up in rounds 2 and 3
                  I believe in your ability to screw up in Round 1, too !
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    I am.thinking Garappolo
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

keep the faith!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I seriously hope New Orleans and southeast Louisiana is going to be okay. This is going to be a major hurricane hitting them in a couple days, heading right over the warmest part of the Gulf of Mexico waters and with low wind shear is a recipe for major intensification. Hopefully they are more prepared now than they were for Katrina. I think this is going to be the biggest test of their hurricane preparedness since then.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I don't mention Katrina to scare people. In Katrina, storm surge levels were estimated at 12-16 feet in Louisiana and up to 27 feet along the Mississippi coast. Katrina was a much wider storm that moved much more water than this storm. Storm surge levels for Ida are being predicted at 7-11 feet for parts of Louisiana, still very serious, but not to Katrina levels.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

burying trees seems like a lot of work. although they do half the work themselves
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My niece's first soccer game of the season was canceled due to poor air quality today.5
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X