No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, I remember that, but Revo asked something after that about "How would we deal with Negro leagues" in the next VD.

So now the Negro league stats are in the total lines for all players. Stats are wonky, and incomplete I'm sure, but they are included in player totals to the best of BR's ability.
    Last edited by heyelander; 06-15-2021, 02:51 PM.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• 162 game averages so we can get the stat freak back up and running!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        162 game averages so we can get the stat freak back up and running!
        Josh Gibson 162:
        45 HR, 196 RBI, 166 R, 11 SB, .374 BA, .458 OBP

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Josh Gibson 162:
          45 HR, 196 RBI, 166 R, 11 SB, .374 BA, .458 OBP
          We have a new freak!
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Another triumph of the deregulated energy market in Texas. Besides literally everyone, who could have possibly seen this coming again?

Comment

• And your governor wants to GoFundMe a border wall? It’s like a parody playing itself out down there!

Comment

• Damn, stay cool out there, somehow, western RJ brethren:

Comment

• I'm right in that little dark red patch that juts out to the bay area there.

Comment

• Awesome kitten, Heye! Congrats!

Comment

• thanks! I tried to post him here, but I kept mucking it up.

Comment

• B3588E8D-2FF4-4F1A-B6AA-5DE3B3F6FEEC.jpg
                        So I have never been to a concert. This week I am working a beer tent at a Country Fest. All I have to say is WTF . Wednesday night wasn’t to bad. Yesterday afternoon went smoothly but my buddy who was running our tent kept saying “ The shit show is coming” He wasn’t Lying - 5 hrs of non stop opening beer cans and twisting off caps as soon as I put them on the table they were gone. I have never seen so many drunk people in some outrageous attire. Thousands of Daisy Dukes and lots of boobs. One guy had a watermelon for a Helmet ��. I think I was most amazed after being swamped for 5 hrs that as soon as Luke Combs final song ( when I thought we would be rushed) we didn’t sell 1 beer) they all just stumbled to their cars,campers or tents. 2 more days to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1307[/ATTACH]
                          So I have never been to a concert. This week I am working a beer tent at a Country Fest. All I have to say is WTF . Wednesday night wasn’t to bad. Yesterday afternoon went smoothly but my buddy who was running our tent kept saying “ The shit show is coming” He wasn’t Lying - 5 hrs of non stop opening beer cans and twisting off caps as soon as I put them on the table they were gone. I have never seen so many drunk people in some outrageous attire. Thousands of Daisy Dukes and lots of boobs. One guy had a watermelon for a Helmet ��. I think I was most amazed after being swamped for 5 hrs that as soon as Luke Combs final song ( when I thought we would be rushed) we didn’t sell 1 beer) they all just stumbled to their cars,campers or tents. 2 more days to go.
                          Sounds interesting. Can't believe you have never been to a concert.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Sounds interesting. Can't believe you have never been to a concert.
                            nope just never had any interest and I love music but am ok listening to records( in my youth and tape. Now can watch on YouTube…. Even tho I didn’t get to watch much we were just off to the left of the stage I still find it interesting the difference between the Acts. Some were singer and others put ON A SHOW. I did have a fan/ stalker today. Even tho I did hardly any serving ( I was the stocker) she always order by saying I had to serve her.

Comment

• $345 for a game worn autographed Kris Bryant jersey ? I feel I'd be taking advantage of them at such a low price....

https://www.milbauctions.com/iSynApp...owacubs&fsList[0].strValue1=caf_team_s&fsList[0].strValue2=iowacubs&sort=timeleft_asc&layout=listv iew
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• the post I want to make in pony:

if it was Wander Franco he would have thrown in Drew
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X