No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all for GiTH's reading pleasure later .
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      One hundred and seven miles per hour !!
      Who needs radio and TV ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• After a walk to Demeritte, let's see if we can get Matt Olson untracked
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Who needs radio and TV ?
          Not our Amish constituents in Lancaster County, that's for sure

Comment

After a walk to Demeritte, let's see if we can get Matt Olson untracked
            Four pitch walk, I guess that will do. Mr. Suarez seems to be struggling a tad.

Comment

• Oh, now we are having another meeting on the mound. Pitching coach decided to attend this time.

Comment

• The fans in Mudville are excited for now....

Comment

• Big Austin Riley up to the plate, takes a fastball down the middle for strike one.

Comment

After a walk to Demeritte, let's see if we can get Matt Olson untracked

MLB TV has cut me off from this game for some reason.
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Started to offer at that one but checked his swing. Fastball caught the bottom of the zone for strike two.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        MLB TV has cut me off from this game for some reason.
                        I'm here for you.

Comment

I'm here for you.
                          Pitches are coming faster than every 30 seconds, though. It's a problem.

Comment

• Next pitch is a fastball way inside that moves him off the plate.

Comment

• And now a big swing and a miss at a changeup down and away to end the inning. Suarez escapes, but the damage was done.

Comment

• Johnny Dickshot off the table, now on the edge of his seat
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X