Page 1536 of 1537 FirstFirst ... 53610361436148615261534153515361537 LastLast
Results 15,351 to 15,360 of 15370

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #15351
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,119
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I'll bet that one time that one guy said that one thing.
    Not just that, but there was this one thing that happened and it was just unbelievable....
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  2. #15352
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Not just that, but there was this one thing that happened and it was just unbelievable....
    It was half believable.

  3. #15353
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    It was half believable.
    But there was much dispute about which half.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

    Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

  4. #15354
    MVP The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,709
    Frederick !
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    ---nothing to see nothing to say nothing to do

  5. #15355
    MVP The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10,709
    MookieTyme!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    ---nothing to see nothing to say nothing to do

  6. #15356
    All Star Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,119
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Frederick !
    Crazy
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  7. #15357
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Crazy
    Congrats, dude. That team you just dispatched was no joke, too.
    Socialism is the fire department saving your burning house. Capitalism is your insurance company denying the claim.

  8. #15358
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,945
    I get so nervous watching baseball that I have to get up and walk around and kind of half-watch, half-listen. You could say that I ken my baseball watching.
    Socialism is the fire department saving your burning house. Capitalism is your insurance company denying the claim.

  9. #15359
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I get so nervous watching baseball that I have to get up and walk around and kind of half-watch, half-listen. You could say that I ken my baseball watching.
    You-Ken-Do-It!

  10. #15360
    All Star heyelander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    9,510
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I'll bet that one time that one guy said that one thing.
    that guy's a dick.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •